Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Steam

Its currently selling 50% cheaper till monday. ?6.49. Bargain, just bagged it myself.

Awesome price for an awesome game. Absolute steal

Comment

Bought this after seeing it on Savygamer. Total waste of money.*

(* Couldn't finish the demo on account of being a big wet blanket. I'll never finish the full version.)

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        Bought this after seeing it on Savygamer. Total waste of money.*

(* Couldn't finish the demo on account of being a big wet blanket. I'll never finish the full version.)
        Shame on you VT You've missed out the best horror game in years. This game is the only game in memory that has even brought me close to jumping and that's high praise indeed. The atmosphere is incredible and while not scary as such, it really keeps you on you toes

Gonna try their other game Penumbra now

Comment

Would this be playable on a Laptop (2009) with intergrated Intel graphics card?

Comment

Depends on the spec but it plays well on my early 2010 laptop. The system requirements are:
                  Processor: 1.5Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed
                  Memory: 1 GB
                  Hard Drive: TBD
                  Graphics: Radeon 9600/GeForceFX - Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work
            Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
            Shame on you VT You've missed out the best horror game in years. This game is the only game in memory that has even brought me close to jumping and that's high praise indeed. The atmosphere is incredible and while not scary as such, it really keeps you on you toes

Gonna try their other game Penumbra now
            I'm definitely going to play it. (I mean try and play it. With the lights on. In the middle of the afternoon. ) It's the first horror game I've played that really reminds me of Lovecraft- crouching on that box, hiding in the dark from an invisible entity and looking away to keep yourself from going insane, then spending ages crawling down from the box and creeping down the corridor in utter terror... top stuff!
            Last edited by Decider-VT; 12-12-2010, 19:12.

Comment

If anyone has this on steam it's somehow part of the potatoefoolsday ARG that's on steam at the moment. They have patched the game with a new mini story called Justine, it's one hit kills and no saves allowed, apparently short though. Well worth a try again for it
              On steam also for ?6.49.

Comment

Working...
              X