Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Effect 2 (360) - ?4.99

Er, that's a bit cheap innit?

Quidco + Game points etc too... bit gutted I went for the ?12.99 offer at Play the other day!

Sweet! Just got it. Only yesterday I was looking into getting this game as I missed it. Should I have played Mass Effect first though for the save game crossover etc?

Comment

Not for the save game, but for the story. It's the best thing about the games and if you are more invested in the story you'll enjoy the 2nd one more.

Half of what happens in the 2nd one won't have the same effect if you don't understand the world and the plot as well

Comment

I see. Some reviews said that the first wasn't necessary to play but I guess if it's a story orientated game then it's worth it isn't it. Now to track down a cheap copy!

Comment

Picked this up. Gonna stop being such a snob this year and play some more "mainstream" titles. I think Mass Effect and Gears of War will be the first titles off my list.

Comment

Original a fiver on Game website Pre owned if you want to play that first too!

Comment

I'm a bit skeptical about buying games blindly, especially when preowned. Game condition is of huge importance to me for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                I see. Some reviews said that the first wasn't necessary to play but I guess if it's a story orientated game then it's worth it isn't it. Now to track down a cheap copy!
                Its deffinitley worth playing through the first one if you can, you get really conected to the characters in these games so playing through the first one and then seeing where they are when we join them again in the second one makes the experience all that more special.

As an actual game though I would say the second one is flights ahead of the first, even if its RPG elements were watered down.

£5 is deffinitley a bargin.

Comment

Sweet deal cheers for the heads up.
                  Nearly just paid £12 for a second hand!

Comment

Working...
                  X