No announcement yet.

The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy an extra £5 off their 3ds from GAME instore? and it would be doing me a huge favour, i have a game gift card with £62.50 on it and i will sell it for £57.50 and post it recorded. please pm me if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by laruso View Post
      what are the chances of them allowing a game from both options? id pick up monkeyball too for a tenner extra.
      I asked the guy he said he wasn't sure. It doesn't say anywhere in the small print that you can't. but I imagine on the day they'll say no

Comment

Don't think it's been mentioned already but walking past HMV today noticed they are offering a £200 "buy back" scheme until 7th of April (I think). I assume you'd have had to have purchased the console from them in the first place. Also games buy-back for £27 each. Don't remember seeing the posters stating £65 trade in for the DS Lite either but they now do (think they just quoted XL/i before?)

Comment

Will take a looksee in store this evening. Even if The Sims 3 that I have coming with my amazon order is **** then I can still make a good portion of it's value back.

Unfortunately HMV are probably the most expensive store on the high street for games

Comment

still no P A case/screen gaurd order, hope it comes before friday :P
            Have any deals on the console or game prices started to appear in the papers yet ?

Comment

Wrong thread.
              Last edited by Party boy; 21-03-2011, 14:53.

Comment

Wrong thread.
                Last edited by Party boy; 21-03-2011, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                  HMV's trade in deal:

-£110 for DSi XL Trade in (To be traded in when you buy 3DS)
                  Free £20 hmv gift card with 3DS Purchase

Rayman 3D/monkeyball/Asphalt for £10 when you buy 3DS
                  or
                  Streetfighter/Nintendogs/Pilotwings for £20 when you buy 3DS

certainly seems to be the most favourable instore deal at the moment if you're trading in.
                  Is that just for trades and instore, be awesome if I could add Monkey Ball to my preorder for cheapness.

Of course I can't, stupid optimistic me. They have unrelased games listed and I put myself on a spam list for more info on release dates.

I got excited for a few second because in my order history I saw 2 items had "completely shipped" but it was a CD and DVD I bought. Splinter Cell has shipped but the 3DS is sitting and waiting, at least I know they have one I suppose!

Oh, do we know who's likely to be cheapest for games yet or is this thread mostly for talking about getting the console?
                  Last edited by stainboy; 22-03-2011, 11:14.

Comment

Liking that HMV offer. I want Pilot Wings and Street Fighter though, its the offer for one game, or can I buy both for ?20 a pop?

Comment

Despite everything I now find myself considering getting one of these at launch. What the hell is wrong with me.

Comment

[wrong Thread]
                        Last edited by InvisibleKid; 22-03-2011, 12:39. Reason: Major mistake

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                          Despite everything I now find myself considering getting one of these at launch. What the hell is wrong with me.
                          You're reading a thread where everyone is getting one, your subconcious must have wanted one from the start!

According to HMV mine's ON ITS WAY. Sorry, I just like the excited way they say that. I'm gonna put a note in the window incase I'm out so they can deliver elsewhere.

Comment

HMV jump on with a £200 Play/Trade deal, beating GAME deal by £10.
                            Also means if you pick it up under £200 you can gain credit from hmv, prefect for the week later regret buyers.

"Echoing GAME's remarkable Play/Trade deal on the device, HMV will offer a guaranteed trade-in price of £200 on any 3DS customers return to stores by April 7th."

Comment

The HMV Deal only lets you have one game out of the offer but you'll get a £20 gift voucher that you could use for another transaction.

Also it's not asphalt urban GT but the Strider-approved Ghost Recon thats in the £10 with 3DS offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                                The HMV Deal only lets you have one game out of the offer but you'll get a ?20 gift voucher that you could use for another transaction.

Also it's not asphalt urban GT but the Strider-approved Ghost Recon thats in the ?10 with 3DS offer!

Oh god, ?10 for ghost recon, I'm in. I'll get Ftreet Fighter and pilot wings too.

Comment

Working...
                                X