• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman: Brave & the Bold Wii

Only a measly ?9.00 at Amazon...

Gotta be worth a punt at the price...so glad I re-softmodded the Wii now

Neil

I keep hearing its brilliant and i keep forgetting about it. Thanks for posting this Soundwave, just ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
      I keep hearing its brilliant and i keep forgetting about it. Thanks for posting this Soundwave, just ordered!
      No problem happy to help

Also if you havent already picked it up then Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is a paltry ?8.92 as well at the moment...

Seems teh Wii is on the cheap at Amazon at the mo...wonder what other bargains there is

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by amazon buyer review
        Bought this as a christmas present for my 4 year old. He loves Batman Brave and the Bold and was excited to be able to control the characters. So far he can only choose between batman and robin but he's happy with that. The learning curve isn't too steep he's managed to grasp the basics and if we play in 2 player mode then I can help with some of the trickier gameplay.
        It's a 12

Comment

We all know age ratings are just guidelines.

There's at least one user on here who was probably playing Duke Nukem 3D when he was 5 years old by the sound of things.

Comment

Only ?8 delivered @ play.com

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
              Great price there...back upto ?12.00 at Amazon

My copies been shipped so should be here soon...looking forward to giving it a go.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                It's a 12
                Of all the reviews (6) they were bought for children aged 31/2, 4, 5 and 6

Comment

Working...
                X