Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ni no Kuni (DS) - ?26 (at least)

Availiable at amiami.

This is the cheapest I've seen it so far, and it may be a while before it arrives over in the EU/US, so anyone who was/is on the fence, have at it. Does not include shipping cost, which varies.

Sometimes I wish I could speak / read Japanese!

Do they all come with the hardback, or is that only an LE?

Comment

They all come with the book, hence BIGGEST DS PACKAGE EVER. Between that and AmiAmi's refusal to mark down goods, I doubt you have much chance of dodging customs on this

Comment

Originally posted by Corranga View Post
        Sometimes I wish I could speak / read Japanese
        I wish that a lot of times. I hope this arrives in English this year.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        They all come with the book, hence BIGGEST DS PACKAGE EVER. Between that and AmiAmi's refusal to mark down goods, I doubt you have much chance of dodging customs on this
        Out of curiosity, how much is the customs limit in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          If it's only ?26 tho, that easily falls within the customs charges tho, right?

Comment

isn'tthe limit 18 quid??

Comment

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm - it is indeed £18. I believe most places count the shipping cost into that too

Comment

£18! Holy smokes, that's really sucky for you guys!

Over here the customs limit is 150 euros (under that, no need to go through customs) and the sales tax limit is about 43€ (so if it's less than 43€ you won't have to pay sales tax).

Comment

Wasn't it supposed to be raised to £118 a couple of years ago?

Comment

VAT was increased but not customs

Comment

Working...
                    X