Play Arts at Shopto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Arts at Shopto

Play Arts are the super nice large action figures Square Enix make. I guess they're about 9 inches tall and they are really nicely sculpted and painted and articulated.

I was in Forbidden Planet on Saturday and they had the Halo Reach figures in for ?47 which is ridiculous but Shopto have them in for ?35 along with a load of Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Peace Walker figures.

Speaking generally, are they quite weighty, or cheap/plasticy?

I am very tempted by a couple of those... Chrono Trigger

Comment

Can't speak from experience but I was wondering the same - had a look at some pics of the Solid Snake (Big Boss) figures and it looks like it's pretty good quality and far superior to the McFarlane ones a few years ago.

Comment

They are lovely and heavy and expensive feeling.

All the joints are strong and nicely hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Real talk

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
            Play Arts are the super nice large action figures Square Enix make. I guess they're about 9 inches tall and they are really nicely sculpted and painted and articulated.

I was in Forbidden Planet on Saturday and they had the Halo Reach figures in for ?47 which is ridiculous but Shopto have them in for ?35 along with a load of Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Peace Walker figures.
            Forbidden Planet is overpriced as **** though, these are more realistic prices at least.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Nothing like an unboxing vid!

ALTHOUGH the box set does NOT feature the awesome Chrono and Marle Locket scene figure, shame as it's a quality wee figure.

Comment

I have three of those Chrono figures, two of those in the box (Lucca & Robo and Chrono, Ayla & Robo) got them from Play-Asia a while ago for pretty cheap (something like ?8/piece).

Sadly, I didn't get the Frog & Chrono one as Frog is my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                X