Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360) - ?25.06 del

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360) - ?25.06 del

Only 4 left in stock. Grab em while its hot.

PS3 is a couple of quid more...

they just added more stock, sweet day 1 price that!

Comment

I'd 100% set myself to skip this till it was cheap. £25 is a no brainer, trade in prices alone effectively make it free

Comment

Price error.....

They aren't honoring it

Comment

I'm feeling quite tentive... after reading your post I went to check the details thinking I'd put the money to PS3 Mass Effect 2 instead but I've just recieved an email saying it's shipped

Comment

Get Mass Effect 2 anyways... Id like to have someone to talk to who hasn't played it yet and is about to... You know, so we can exchange manly stories over the camp fire and all that!

Comment

Yip, I got same message as EvilBoris. I ordered this on Mon and I've just got an email saying it's a pricing error and they aren't honouring it. Thought it was too good a deal.

Comment

Got mine with free t-shirt delivered today.

Comment

Sadly ME2 would be my 2nd playthrough

Wonder what's the deal with MvC3 then? Beady eyes on the postman then...

Comment

I feel hard done by

Comment

Mine has been cancelled too

Comment

Just had another check this morning and still no cancellation notice however I've noticed that the listing for the seller involved has shot up to £46 now so I'm wondering if they've sent some out and are now trying to recoup losses on these over priced copies (which surely no-ones going to pay that for?)

Comment

Pathetic behaviour when you consider that it's going to be <&#163;20 within a matter of months.

Comment

Just recieved an email... re-confirming that it will be with me in the next day or two

Comment

I think there has been a lottery. I ordered my own copy then ordered another one for a friend, he got his.......

I got another email telling me it had been cancelled again.
                              DAMN THEM

Comment

Working...
                              X