3DS Cosmo Black ?149.99 instore at Grainger Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS Cosmo Black ?149.99 instore at Grainger Games

Just went in my local Grainger and the deal of the week is the black 3DS console for ?149.99. It's ?165 on their website at the moment but I don't know if they will drop the online price too. This is cheaper than anywhere else is doing it pre owned and a cool ?70 less than Argos.
    They also have some games on deal of the week too. Pick of the bunch was PES 2011 for ?19.99.

Got a message about this today, as a result any game stores within proximity of a grainger are doing one a pound cheaper with ?10 worth of points on your reward card aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
      Got a message about this today, as a result any game stores within proximity of a grainger are doing one a pound cheaper with ?10 worth of points on your reward card aswell.
      Gamestation too, so with loyalty bonus it's ?140. This is the sweet spot price wise. Lower than iPod touch and close to DS XL

Comment

what do you get trade in for a DSi?..

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
          what do you get trade in for a DSi?..
          answered my own question, went in today ?50 for my dsi i can confirm its ?148.99 in game with ?10 of points on your card...

Comment

Working...
          X