LA Noire ?25 in Tesco when bought with a chart game or MS points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA Noire ?25 in Tesco when bought with a chart game or MS points

Everyone probably already knows this but can be got for ?25 when bought with another chart game I got this and MVC3 for ?44 as MVC3 is only ?19 in store too and MS points were on the offer in the two stores I was in

Tesco have an unusual chart system that varies between which size store you visit.
    Points are at 22 in the chart in very large stores , so don't come into the offer.

Even in the store I went into they offer wouldn't scan and they said it was only ?25 with another game

Comment

Tesco have an unusual chart system that varies between which size store you visit.
      Points are at 22 in the chart in very large stores , so don't come into the offer.

Even in the store I went into they offer wouldn't scan and they said it was only ?25 with another game

Comment

Worked fine for points with me today. Cheers for the heads up mate.

Comment

I got conned!

Comment

as described earlier i did it in large store and got refused went to my local smaller store and 2100 points were in top 10 list that they show and it went through fine also worked with sega md collection that's only ?15

Comment

Does anyone know if this offer is still on today?

Comment

Working...
              X