No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gentlemen! It's hacky hacky time tonight then!!

Will I still be able to play all the stuff I've downloaded form PSN?

Comment

If you guys can be bothered to do it, you can dual boot CFW and OFW now.

Comment

Thats pretty much what I'm doing now (in as much as that I can choose to activate CFW). Basically it boots in the original firmware and to get to CFW you open this program on the PSP, press x twice and it reboots to it.

Comment

6.39 PRO-B8 installs temporary CFW. It stays as CFW until you fully turn the device off (not standby). When you turn it back on afterwards, it reverts to OFW, but you have a fast recovery tool that you load and it reflashes the CFW in in seconds.

Comment

What he said ^^

Comment

Wow, this sounds the business!

Comment

Is it safe to have this on but still use the OFW to connect/download from psn?

Comment

Yup! Did it myself yesterday infact!

Comment

Infact i logged onto the psn store while I was on the custom firmware

Comment

I hated the idea of the go until this cfw came about, not being able to play your psp umd collection was just silly, now Ive done a complete 180, and can't wait to get may hands on it on Friday

Comment

Koopa, exactly what Kirov said Got onto to PSN with official firmware a quick flick over and it's on CFW - easy
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Right, now on the latest firmware with the latest (but essentially the same) pro updated/fast recovery files.
                          Have logged into the store and got that theme so now await my email for 10 free games, although I think I only want at tops 5 of them.

In the mean time I have SNES games, Crash 1, Spyro 1 and soon Worms Party to be playing - thats if I can get it out of my girlfriends hands now it has Spyro on it!

Edit - Cheers 88 man, I got the download from that utoob vid and it works just like the previous one

Comment

Good lord! How easy was that!?

Comment

Haha, it's alot easier than it used to be in the early days of PSP. Endless files, patches and large risks of bricking.

Now you sound like a very happy man! Im still ripping Isos from my UMDs!!

Speaking of which, does anyone know if there's any drawbacks to making CSOs from your ISOs? Im going to have filled the 16gb in no time if I carry on using just the ISOs!

Comment

Certain games don't work in CSO format, otherwise there's no real drawbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X