No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that, cool. I've got Killzone, SF Alpha 3 Max, Littlebigplanet, Pursuit Force 2 etc through that scheme and hadn't bothered due to the accounts. Also some PS1 stuff. Brill.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      Yep, it does.
      Is this something new then? i'm on Pro-B6 and still have to switch Licenses each time I want to play a different region, otherwise without CFW loaded it just gives me some message about not being registered to the account I bought the game with and with CFW loaded games will just reboot back to the main PSP menu.
      Last edited by Phar; 19-07-2011, 13:13.

Comment

I'm mainly going by the features cited by the PRO CFW team, I've not tried it myself.

• Homebrew Compatible - Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
        • Plugin Compatible - Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
        • ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback - Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
        • 2g+ Memory Range Unlock - Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
        • NODRM Engine - Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
        • PSX Emulator Unlock - Play your PSX classics, yes - all of them. Not just PSN titles.
        • And a lot more...
        Then again, it does only mention DLC so maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
          Then again, it does only mention DLC so maybe I'm wrong.
          Yeah I think thats the only region free inclusion of this CFW, i'm still using PSN License Manager to switch accounts on the move which is easy enough, still would be nice if someone could find a way to remove the region license check.

Comment

Just got back from town with my PSP Go. Also picked up an 8Gb M2 card as they were in the sale for ?9.98.

24Gb of storage for ?90!! Don't mind if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Just got back from town with my PSP Go. Also picked up an 8Gb M2 card as they were in the sale for ?9.98.

24Gb of storage for ?90!! Don't mind if I do.
              Are the ?10 8GB cards on sale in all GAME stores??

Comment

Originally posted by Phar View Post
                Yeah I think thats the only region free inclusion of this CFW, i'm still using PSN License Manager to switch accounts on the move which is easy enough, still would be nice if someone could find a way to remove the region license check.
                Yeah, this doesn't work. Games appear to start but then fail.

What version of PSN License Manager should I use and where can I get it? Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  Are the ?10 8GB cards on sale in all GAME stores??
                  Should be. Sandisk 8Gb M2 for ?9.98.

Bargain!!

Comment

None of my local stores have them

Shame, ive filled up my Go's memory already...

Comment

I've just installed the CFW on my Go.

I can't help but think I've done something wrong - it was too easy!!

Now to find ISOs of the games I own.

Comment

Decided Im going to get one of these bad boys tomorrow if they are still in stock. Would someone be kind enough to PM and tell me how to install the CFW onto the system. Would be nice to be able to play my PSP games from my Canadian and UK PSN accounts on the same machine

Comment

If anyone comes across a store with plentiful stock and would entertain buying one on my behalf (all costs covered) please shoot me a PM

Edit: just to be clear, on the Go itself as opposed to the memory cards!

Comment

6 Screen Protectors left people.....pop me a PM if you want. Top quality, 2 for ?2 delivered.

Fuse - Might be able to grab you one but I'l have to wait until Saturday to see when I'm closer to the store....otherwise its a 20 mile round trip plus parking costs etc

Comment

It goes to show just how badly Sony managed the Go, since getting this everyone I've shown it to wants one. Looking back, the management of the Go by Sony beggers belief.

Comment

The fact that the Vita is going to be backwards compatible with the PSP's PSN catalogue makes it slightly easier to justify investing in digital titles, especially now that there's an extensive range of budget-priced titles on the store. At the time of release though, it would have been nonsense to recommend buying one given how lackluster the PSN lineup for the PSP was at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X