No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, the majority of people I've shown or even told about are shocked at the capability of it.

As for Advertising Sony need to really take heed of how to advertise....make something memorable like this....
    http://youtu.be/OIddOPVK_2I
    * Safe for work....unless you work for the RSPCA *

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      What version of PSN License Manager should I use and where can I get it? Ta!
      PSN License Manager 0.40 NeoEdition is the latest version

Each time you use it, it will reboot the PSP so you'll have to re-run the CFW if needed, other than that it should work fine. If you need any help using it then lmk.

Comment

I just ebayed myself a Sony 16GB M2 memory card for ?19

32GB of PSP Gooooooodness. Oh yes.

Comment

I want my 10 free PSN games code email before I chuck the thing across the room after dying for the nth time in Crash!

Comment

I'm betting the code will only turn up right at the end of the 30 day time limit. Thanks to the CFW I've already got my hands on 2 of the 10 free games, if anything I've been purposely not obtaining them because I know the code will be incoming, lol

Comment

lol, all the PS1 games (/most of the SNES games) I have on there currently I actually own the discs of which is nice but it's getting tempting to obtain GTA LCS as it was one of the only games I frequently played on my old 1001...

Comment

All the GAME and gamestation stores around me were sold out, luckily HMV had a couple left but theyre charging ?100 for them, still a good price though. Anyway how do you get your 10 free games? Theres no leaflet in the box or any codes, do you just need to sign up on PSN? If thats the case can I use my Canadian PSN account (which already has a few PSP games on there) or do I need to use a UK account?

Comment

Probably need to use a UK account. Whatever you do though don't sign in until you know as its the first account that signs in that has to download the theme and then will receive the email. A few pages back someone posted a link that explains all!

Comment

If anyone is near a GAME that has the ?9.98 8gb M2 card, I'd be happy to reimburse them if they'd be so kind as to pick me one up
                    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Ive got one reserved to collect tomorrow 88, if there are anymore than that one, I'll pick it up for you! There's two GAME stores here, so I'll look in them both for you !

Comment

Thanks MrK I'll spin you the tenner over faster than a radioactive spider if you manage too - cheers bud

Comment

For anyone struggling to get the m2 you can get 8gb ones from cex online for a fiver delivered

Comment

Got a link mate? Couldn't find it on their site
                            EDIT - found it, no more instock on-line

Comment

4+ in Woking, won't be able to go till next Monday but could pick you up one as might get myself one too!

Comment

The 16gb ones are 12 quid in CEX too.

Comment

Working...
                                X