Humble Indie Bundle #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble Indie Bundle #3

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.

Crayon Physics Deluxe
    Cogs
    Hammerfight
    VVVVVV
    And Yet It Moves

As before, Pay what you want and you can split the amount between the devs and childs play and the EFF.

Redeemable on Steam and Desura.

Last edited by Bort; 26-07-2011, 16:56.

Thanks for that. Don't have any of them so it makes this good cause a little bit better.

Comment

You have no excuses now people about why you don't own vvvvvv, buy it.
      Also V2.0 update gives you a level editor too, reminds me I need to finish it off!

Comment

vvvvvv is absolutley awesome! God i love the music in it too! It has that Super Meat Boy kind of difficulty where it is rewarding while also being **** hard.

Comment

8 days left. Almost 200,000 bundles sold.

They've added a copy of Steel Storm to the bundle on top the the trial for minecraft (free until august 14th).

Comment

And what do you do if you've already bought the bundle before the additions?

Are you out of luck? Let's hope not - all that will do is result in people punishing them with lower donations for future offers.

Comment

You still get the game, if you redeemed the code in steam already, it will just show up in your library. You can also direct download it through the url you got in the e-mail.

Comment

They've added the games from the Humble Indie Bundle #2 as well now. Includes Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Revenge of the Titans and Cortex Command. An amazing deal now if it wasn't before. These are better than the #3 games.

Comment

Four days left.

Atom Zombie Smasher has been added now.

Comment

Working...
                  X