Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap (?105.60) 3DS With Amdassador Games..... Act Fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap (?105.60) 3DS With Amdassador Games..... Act Fast...

OK, so go get yourself a 3DS from PC World tonight for the bargain price of ?209.00 (ouch!!)

Make sure you connect your 3DS to the Nintendo eShop tonight before Nintendos ambassador program ends (23:59pm) entitling you to 20 free games (some belters too). Full details of how and what games etc here:

Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

Go back to PC World and take advantage of their price promise (details here: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/Price-...875-theme.html ) and get the difference back between the ?209 that they're charging and the ?115 that Tesco are asking as of tomorrow + an extra 10% of the difference (?9.40) giving you a 3DS with the Ambassador Games for ?105.60.

Bingo Bongo !!

Sounds like a lot of hassle for a few games that most nintendo fans will probably already own.

Maybe they should have just provided a rebate to all the early buyers as opposed to free games.

Comment

It's probably the cheapest way of getting a 3DS anyway.

A lot of Nintendo fans may own most of the games but I'd imagine it's been a decade or so since they've played a lot of them. I'm looking forward to Yoshi's Island (never played it before for some reason) and I'm hoping that Minish Cap is also included.

Comment

Let's hope Nintendo get around to addressing the vaseline filter on their VC and BC titles then, without needing to reduce the screen size to that of a pinhole near enough - right now I can't even stomach playing free games or my DS catalogue on it!

You have problems when the games look and presumably play better on their original consoles than a brand new, supposedly several times more awesome device.

Edit: Take this screenshot as a case in point for example, does Link's Awakening look this sharp and colourful on 3DS? Computer says no!

Last edited by Daragon; 11-08-2011, 17:37.

Comment

Wouldn't there have been a risk that PC World wouldn't price match as you're buying it on Day 1 and then price matching it against a price on Day 2? Surely Tesco would have to be offering it at ?115 on the day you bought it for the price match to be valid

Comment

Amazon have price matched Tesco:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ce-full-site=1

Comment

Working...
            X