Oz: Complete Collection 1-6 ?25 instore HMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oz: Complete Collection 1-6 ?25 instore HMV

Saw this on hotukdeals yesterday and sure enough, there it was on the shelf in my local HMV: ?100 > ?25.

That's very tempting... It's just the constant rapes and murders get a bit depressing, I've never finished the show.

Comment

THIS....it's a massive dose of BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone in Leeds report whether that branch has it in????

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
      That's very tempting... It's just the constant rapes and murders get a bit depressing, I've never finished the show.
      ^Last season was pretty ****e, anyway, it had jumped the shark by then. The interracial gum transplant nailed it in Season 5.

Comment

Got up spookily early today so managed to grab one from the Leeds branch before heading into work.

Many thanks for the heads-up, Atticus!

Comment

JazzFunk, you are making me contemplate this purchase, damn you!

Comment

^That's less than 50p an episode! Simon Adebisi. Vern Schillinger. Kareem Said. Chris Keller. Omar White (the best!). Each of them worth at least a fiver alone. Even the peeps in the background in this are at least worth a quid each, and there are many.

It DEMANDS to be bought!!!!

"Asalaam alaikum, ma brother."

(Plus it's a bloody weighty boxset, 56 episodes, 21 discs strong).

Just watched the first episode (I started out on episode 2 back in the day) and now realise I have to watch them ALL again.

Comment

I bought them all on release and thought it was a bargain for one of the best TV shows ever. At this price it's a giveaway. Plus you get the best them and opening titles x56 which is a joy in itself (NSFW):

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                ^That's less than 50p an episode! Simon Adebisi. Vern Schillinger. Kareem Said. Chris Keller. Omar White (the best!). Each of them worth at least a fiver alone. Even the peeps in the background in this are at least worth a quid each, and there are many. It DEMANDS to be bought!!!! "Asalaam alaikum, ma brother." (Plus it's a bloody weighty boxset, 56 episodes, 21 discs strong). Just watched the first episode (I started out on episode 2 back in the day) and now realise I have to watch them ALL again.
                Damn you! *Shakes fist furiously at monitor...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X