No announcement yet.

Amazon UK Black Friday Deals (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was the tin then it would be a good price, would say it isnt great for the normal version

crazytaxinext got the tin for less than that lol go bordersdown x2
    Last edited by buster_broon; 22-11-2011, 14:55.

Comment

Have a feeling this Black Friday lark just isn't as popular this year. Goldeneye Reloaded on PS3 was just over ?20 which I thought was really good, given cex even offer ?26 cash for it (I bought it to play but ya know...) and it didn't even sell out!

Comment

Picked up the Stallone DVD box set. Nostalgic B-movie rubbish.

Only 27% gone, plenty of time to grab your own.
        Last edited by Guts; 22-11-2011, 20:22.

Comment

i got Goldeneye as well

added fringe to my cart then i realised it was the dvd set, would have taken it if it was the blu's

Comment

To be fair to Yodel, my shoes came today, pretty damn good. Barely 24 hours after orderin' em.

Comment

Rock Band keyboard + game for ?45 is a steal!

Comment

GOT IT!

(Sorry if you wanted one of those too koopa.)

Comment

Chuff, would of went for that and GoldenEye yesterday, except I aint near my PC most of the day and no net access then. Hate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                    Rock Band keyboard + game for ?45 is a steal!
                    Is it really though? I'd say not.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                      GOT IT!

(Sorry if you wanted one of those too koopa.)
                      I didn't and was on my way to uni anyway so would have missed it!

Originally posted by Holio View Post
                      Chuff, would of went for that and GoldenEye yesterday, except I aint near my PC most of the day and no net access then. Hate it!
                      Goldeneye is up again today in about an hour. Can grab one for ya if you want?

Comment

When is GOldeneye up for the 360 thats what I want to know.

I'll crumble & pick it up for ?20 if its on

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post

Goldeneye is up again today in about an hour. Can grab one for ya if you want?
                          That would of been very kind, alas only just seen the thread again, and checked Amazon, unless I'm going to the wrong place it's gone again?

EDIT: OK, so the deals dont show up on Opera.......

How weird.
                          Last edited by Holio; 23-11-2011, 13:48.

Comment

Yeah i've got the same problem with Opera, having to use Firefox for this.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Is it really though? I'd say not.
                              Oh I'm sorry King Bargain of the 99 pence and under Kingdom I bow to your mighty deals expertise, infallible logic and unending list of supporting evidence to your claims.

Obviously it's not a super-fantastic-OMG-1clickbuyNOW! deal but it's pretty good to get the game (which is still ?25-?35 online) and the keyboard (Which isn't that cheap either, which doubles as a guitar/bass) delivered, new.

The fact that it sold out in the space of about an hour or two (max) that many others though it was too.
                              Last edited by Ouenben; 23-11-2011, 14:39.

Comment

Well not really

There could have been 10 of them and with millions of people using amazon it took a couple of hours and I d t think there was a wait list for it I reckon the time ran out so expect it tomorrow.

Things like the TV's are selling out in seconds - so much for people being hard up or a recession lol

So far Ive bought goldeneye which is just over half price looking at online stores and the white gold eternity ring that was up for ?77, reduced from ?129 which was reduced from ?329, always said I would get her one and hopefully she will like it

Nothing else I've fancied - hope Jurassic blu tin appears

Comment

Working...
                                X