Dodonpachi Resurrection - Xbox 360 PAL - ?14.99 @ Zavvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodonpachi Resurrection - Xbox 360 PAL - ?14.99 @ Zavvi

Checked this using google shopping this morning and was pleased to see that Zavvi are doing it for a fiver cheaper than anywhere else. Instabuy for me on pay day.

Shop the Nintendo Switch console now on Zavvi UK. Get the latest gaming experience from Nintendo.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Checked this using google shopping this morning and was pleased to see that Zavvi are doing it for a fiver cheaper than anywhere else. Instabuy for me on pay day.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10566189.html
    Think that's part of Mega Monday, so it's today only.

Comment

dont know if this works for every deal or even if they will honour it everytime but with 2 mega monday deals from Zavvi...DJ Hero 2 and Portal 2...I saved the page as a favourite....then went to it on the friday to order and it was the same price. after telling my mates to get dj hero the site search came up at the non offer price but after using the link I saved they got it cheap.

discovered the "trick" with Dj Hero 2 and tried it again on Portal 2 and its worked both times.

Comment

That's strange.. Shame I don't save history on my desktop browsing.

DDP R was a good buy though.

Comment

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe - ?9.99 Grainger Games

Comment

Is this region free?

Comment

Just ordered a used one for ?7.99 (Grainger), cant wait to test it with my new Arcade Joystick

Comment

Games online store have it in the sale for ?9.99 as well, got mine from there.

Comment

Back up to ?22 now I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X