Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble Indie Bundle #4

Hi,

Already posted on Hotukdeals, but Humble Indie Bundle #4 is up and it's a belter:

Jamestown
    Bit.Trip Runner
    Super Meat Boy
    Shank
    NightSky HD

Pay over the average (currently under $5 - obviously if you can give more ) and you also get:

Gratuitous Space Battles
    Cave Story+

Bargain!

Don't forget these bundles support PC, Mac and Linux and can be registered in steam. Link:

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.
    Last edited by AlonzoUK; 13-12-2011, 17:46.

You would have to be sniffing glue not to pay for this bundle, best one yet

Comment

Superb bundle. I was waiting for a price drop for Super Meat Boy too. And with Cave Story+ too? Top stuff.

Comment

Already have SMB (XBLA and CD-ROM), Jamestown and Shank (XBLA)... and yet am still tempted.

Comment

On this like white on rice. Average is around $6

Comment

Already have SMB on the 360 but this bundle was still a must buy for me! Paid over the average ($6) to get the lot, worked out at ?4.

Comment

Yeah, I already had Meat Boy and Shank on XBLA and Jamestown on PC but it is more than worth $6 for Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles.

Comment

If you paid over the average you will NOW get all the games from Humble Bundle 3!

Cogs
                VVVVVV
                Crayon Physics Deluxe
                Hammerfight
                And yet it moves.

Awesome stuff.

Comment

Every game in the bundle (#3 and #4) has downloadable soundtrack available too now as well.

Comment

So does that only apply if you buy the bundle now or if you did it last week?

Comment

Applies if you bought it ever. Look for the link on your email titled : "Your Humble Bundle order", they've updated the page to include the soundtracks and new games.

EDIT: Hmm not sure about the soundtracks
                      Last edited by Kaido; 21-12-2011, 10:33.

Comment

Thanks Kaido, I haven't retrieved the games so haven't clicked on the email link yet Was going to buy VVVVVV at some point in the future so this is a nice bonus for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaido View Post
                          EDIT: Hmm not sure about the soundtracks
                          The soundtracks are there. Underneath the section where you get your Steam keys there are buttons to select your platform. Next to that is a Soundtrack button which brings up all the music downloads.

Comment

Working...
                          X