Morrisons Game Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morrisons Game Sale

Already posted on rllmukforum and hotukdeals but Morrisons have a fairly decent amount of games in their sale. Games are not necessarily in the games section and prices may not have been changed on the covers but they do go through at reduced prices. Games I've seen today include:

Portal 2 (xbox 360/ps3) ?7
    Bulletstorm (xbox 360/ps3) ?5
    Metroid Other M (Wii) ?5
    Mass Effect 2 (PS3) ?5
    Dead or Alive Dimensions (3DS) ?7
    Killzone 3 (PS3) ?7
    Infamous 2 (PS3) ?7
    Halo Reach (Xbox 360) ?7
    Fear 3 (xbox 360/ps3) ?7
    Motorstorm Apocalypse (ps3) ?7
    Crysis 2 (PS3) ?5
    Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360) ?5
    Castlevania (can't remember format) ?5
    Child of Eden ?7

More details here:

Nipped in to our local branch as I was down the post office, nothing for ?5-7, in fact, none of the games listed above.

They did have arkham city for ?25 though, which is the cheapest i've seen it.

Comment

Hi it does work I just picked up 5 of the above listed for anything between ?15 and ?40 but it rings through at the till bloke told me probably due to short staffing I'm very happy with my haul of mass effect 2, portal 2, motorstorm apoc, bullet storm and lbp2 for ?31

Comment

Made a second trip after picking up a few games two days ago. Found a hidden standee and picked up Metroid, HotD Overkill, Bulletstorm and Fable 3.

Comment

3000 Wii points cards only ?7 !!!

Comment

I arrived a bit late to the party on this one.. just done the sunday big shop at our local Morrisons, only game I wanted was DOA Dimensions, but to no avail.. picked up 2 3000 Wii points cards as it'd be rude not to at ?7.. the woman who was sorting the games out checked in the back for DOA, also she wasn't aware that half the games actually scanned at the lower prices

Comment

Working...
            X