Morrisons entertainment section SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morrisons entertainment section SALE

I picked up bulletstorm, virtua tennis 4, and castlevania lords of shadow all on 360 for a measly ?5 each.

There were loads of other decent bargains too, deffo worth a look if you have a morrisons local.

I want a Dead or Alive 3ds but no local store! It is meant to be ?7.Cracking deals in there.

Comment

Picked up mario and luigi bowsers inside story for ?7 , pilot wings ?7,Infamus 2 ?7 3000 wii/dsi point card for ?7

happy days

Comment

Latest Dragon Quest DS game for ?7, FEAR 3 Xbox for ?7, Hunted Xbox for ?5 from last visit.

Had quite a few decent bargains, but the ones I left behind I already owned or didn't want

Bit disappointed that they failed to locate in the store room the copy of DoA 3DS I'd already paid for though.

Comment

There was already a thread for this:
          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

I picked up Dead or Alive 3DS as they had nothing else of interest.

If anyone could pick up a copy of Bulletstorm for ?5 for me I'd be very grateful, could paypal the ?5+postage feees over straight away

Comment

Nothing worth having in my local one. The only thing I saw was monkey ball on the 3DS for about ?8

Comment

Same, I did see Bulletstorm but when I came back it had gone. The rest of the stuff seems to be the usual detritus of unwanted PC/Wii games.

Comment

Nothing in my store either. Same stuff that was in there a month before Xmas as far as I could tell.

Comment

I think they just reduced stuff, so actually no new stock. this was probably purely trying to free space. Supermarkets don't really attempt to make a serious attempt on stocking games at the best of times.

Comment

Working...
                  X