No announcement yet.

Currys/PCWorld Crazy 97p bargains and MOAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print off their price quote from the website then take it to the local gamestation, they will beat the quote by a ?1 and you'll get loyalty points from their very generous reward scheme.

Comment

Yeah, I'd love a PS3 copy of Rage if anyone is making profit...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        Print off their price quote from the website then take it to the local gamestation, they will beat the quote by a ?1 and you'll get loyalty points from their very generous reward scheme.
        They dont price match cash prices

Sorry Kryss, only have Assassins Creed, Halo Reach and Start the party :\ I wasnt entirely happy with my purchases, but hey, free money and I doubt anyone wants them!

Comment

I didn't see anything as new as rage during my travels today. I'd of had that or fear3 for myself

Comment

Although im tempted to get trade in now...an extra ?15 -?20 is nothing to scoff at...MGS HD and Twisted metal call...

Comment

That's what I thought, there are always new release games I will buy.

The Darkness 2
              Mass Effect 3
              SSX
              Syndicate

are all on my radar in the next couple of months.

Incase you didn't know Kirov, Zavvi have an exclusive collectors edition of MGS HD on PS3/360

You'll need that to keep your collection complete

Comment

97p copy of Child of Eden from Northwich store today, will do me quite nicely tyvm! Sales assistant guy didn't sound too happy with me though, obviously that branch frowns on staff holding stock for themselves.

Comment

Was still a couple in Newcastle today priced wrong but there couldn't be arsed (couldn't bring myself) to buy such tot as the Michael Jackson experience even to trade it I would be too ashamed (looking at you boris)

Comment

Pretty damn gutted I missed all the bargains on Thursday as it was my day off and I decided to loll about in bed playing Trials HD when I should've got off my arse and gone out into town!

Did reap one bargain, though, managed to get Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 on 360 (w/booklet but minus case) for 95p, though would've been 97p but the till had no copper in it hence the tuppence less. Cheapest non-soccer 360 game I've bought, and it's actually one I really want.

Comment

I found a few in Curtis yesterday but they were scanning at full price. Annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X