No announcement yet.

PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the ?259.99 deal with 1 game , pre order pack mem card and e golf be instore too, its on game.co.uk are there any pre order bundles like that ?

Comment

I had a vita pre ordered at amazon prior to the bundle deal was offered. When it was available I canceled my pre order and re ordered with the bundle. They just sent me codes to get a free 8gb stick and game for ?15. I used them with Dungeon Hunter and they worked. Just a heads up for anyone else who did the same to check their email for codes from amazon. I feel a bit shady cos they have made an error but I have over ?350 quids worth of vita stuff on pre order with them so they have my pound of flesh

Comment

Amazon link again

Comment

Please can we keep this thread about Vita prices only.

Comment

I still have a Game Vita order for the unit only, I would like to upgrade it to a bundle, hope they will or it will be a lost sale for them.

Comment

Toysrus have the wifi for ?215 including:
              PlayStation Earphones - Get great sound quality from your PS Vita games to feel like you're right in the middle of the action. Experience crisp, crystal clear sound everywhere you go.
              A discount on one of the following PS Vita games from PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings or Escape Plan.
              Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T-shirt, sunglasses, headphones, trainers and bag.
              Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.
              An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Toysrus have the wifi for ?215 including:
                PlayStation Earphones - Get great sound quality from your PS Vita games to feel like you're right in the middle of the action. Experience crisp, crystal clear sound everywhere you go.
                A discount on one of the following PS Vita games from PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings or Escape Plan.
                Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T-shirt, sunglasses, headphones, trainers and bag.
                Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.
                An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.
                Shopto had the vita starter kit but has finished now it looks like I qualified for the pack there's a few unboxing videos on YouTube of people getting their uk packs early

Comment

Hi folks received an email from SHOPTO.net tonight they have dropped the pre order price of the ps vita
                  ?209.85 for wifi ?259.85 3G
                  ?218.84 with ridge racer 3G ?269.86
                  ?222.85 with FIFA 3G ?284.86
                  ?218.84 with Rayman 3G ?279.85
                  there are other packs available and all pre orders comes with the ps vita starter pack
                  still doesn't quite match amazon but I'm a silver member so I get ?8.71 off the vita itself again

Comment

Play.com, vita+ 8 gig card, v tennis + pre order pack for ?231.99
                    Last edited by charlesr; 11-02-2012, 06:25.

Comment

Jeez, this is getting expensive. Zavvi have BlazBlue for ?24.95 on Vita.

Comment

HUKD is saying sony stores are giving a ?40 PSN voucher with a ps vita, and that they'll price match in store bundles. No idea if it's true, sticking with the simplicity of my amazon order for now.

Comment

Amazon have lowered the wifi version to ?209 from ?214. Free 8Gb mem card offer and ?15 game still stands too
                          Last edited by charlesr; 13-02-2012, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast View Post
                            Amazon have lowered the wifi version to ?209 from ?214. Free 8Gb mem card offer and ?15 game still stands too
                            I think its only a question of time now before Game, Gamestation, Argos and Tesco crack and put some bundle together instore for those that have it pre ordered on the high street. This is all starting to look very much like the 3DS pre launch price war

Comment

The 3G model was put down too from 264.99 to 259.99 but my order hasn't gone down in price or anything...

Comment

Is duty free still a 'thing'? I'm coming through airports on 25th feb. will I be able to get a vita at a decent price this way?

Comment

Working...
                                X