Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS Vita wifi model for potentially ?120 :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
    If you were being paid 7 quid an hour, by doing what the OP said above you'd save more than you'd make in over 15 hours of work.
    Minimum wage is even less than that too (particularly if you happen to be under 21, which is something I've never quite understood!).

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    That's pretty good in HMV its one
    I've traded two of the same title into HMV in one transaction before. And you can always go back again later if not

Comment

Yeah I get less than ?7 an hour. I have too much pride to do this though, I'd feel like a criminal.

But hey, if I wanted a Vita then maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by niftyifty View Post
        Like I said check with your local Game first to see if they're up for it.

Also the manager at the Game shop in Lincoln I did this deal at said it was no problem he was very friendly and he said to go for it (so I did lol) - he did the 6x DS trade-ins as 2 seperate trade-ins of ?112 each to get round the till system then he put those two vouchers towards the PS Vita - and fortunately for me Comet and Game Lincoln are within 500m of each other!

Sorry if this deal rubbed some people up the wrong way but it's one of those ones were if you're able to do it then go for it Del Trotter style.

All the best.
        Didnt rub me up the wrong way just seemed mucho effort I wonder if Game were getting regular stock from Nintendo would the manager still be up for it as the Sony stuff is still owned by Sony yet the 3ds games would be property of game, on another note I heard that the 25% will be taken off shortly (from a mate) so do it sooner rather than later

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
          I've traded two of the same title into HMV in one transaction before. And you can always go back again later if not
          Two's OK, but obviously everything is at the manager's discretion. (Doubly so since GAME had their firesale and people came in with loads of tat.) People coming in with stacks of the same game are likely to be turned away, though.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          I can't believe people go to these lengths to get money off things, don't they have jobs or something?

Comment

I just can't help but think to myself, if I needed to go to these lengths in order to buy something, should I be buying it in the first place?

Ah well, different strokes and all that......

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
              I just can't help but think to myself, if I needed to go to these lengths in order to buy something, should I be buying it in the first place?
              Gamers are like junkies in that respect - anything for the fix

Comment

the 25% ends today

Comment

Working...
                X