Humble Bundle V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble Bundle V

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.

These Humble Bundles are AMAZING. If you haven't heard of them before basically they are a collection of games where you pay what you like and the money goes to charity/developers/Humble people (you decide the split too). If you pay over the average you get extra content too.

This time around they have the following:
    Amnesia
    Psychonauts
    Limbo
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery

And if you pay more than the average you get:
    Bastion
    Soundtracks for each game

Average price at the moment stands at $7.79 which works out to just over ?5. Bargain.

This is the best Humble bundle yet. Apart from Limbo, they're all new titles to me, so this was an easy purchase to make.

Comment

F-it, ordered too.

Comment

Bought. Limbo crashes on launch though

Comment

Haven't tried Limbo yet so might give it a go to see how it runs later.
          I'm actually shocked at how good Psychonauts looks on my PC...absolutely gorgeous after the disappointment that was the PS2 release I had years ago. My friend always said the PS2 one was inferior and I guess he was right.

Are you guys playing these on Steam?

@FSW - I saw a few people complaining that Psychonauts crashed on launch too and after some digging it turned out the game was zipped up oddly so that anything other than Winrar unzipping gave a messed up program. Could it be a similar thing?

Comment

Ah could be mate. Will try extracting again.

Comment

A was suprised how well Pyschonaurs scaled up to 1080p, just the character textures that let it down. Pad support is loads better than it was

Comment

Super Meatboy
                Braid
                Lone Survivor

Have all been added to the Humble Bundle V

Comment

Bought this for Psychonauts, ended up getting Super Meatboy thrown in too. And obviously a ****load of other games that I may not even play. Mega bargain.

Comment

Nice one dude for posting this, super happy now! Already have Super Meat Boy from an older bundle (and on the 360) but Braid is something I have wanted for a while.

Randicoot - do you have a pad to play games with? I tried Super Meat Boy on the keyboard and it was horrible! Bought myself a 360 pad purely for platformers on my PC lol.

Comment

Don't forget Lone Survivor too, great little 2D horror/zombie/psychological em up.
                      Possibly the greatest bundle ever, especially if you don't own any of these games or are new to PC.

Comment

I hadn't seen it before so I have reserved comment until I play it, same with Amnesia. Both games that you like and passed me by lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X