No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Collector's Edition 360/PS3 ?11.86/?12.95 Shopto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Collector's Edition 360/PS3 ?11.86/?12.95 Shopto

I enjoyed the demo enough to pick up the full game... sadly, I don't have a PAL 360 and it's region-locked, so my vanilla US copy cost almost twice as much as the Limited Edition at this price! (Although the US box is shiny! Ha!)

?11.86 360 and ?12.95 PS3.

(Stolen from PaB )

What a steal, I paid loads more than this for mine.

Comment

Me too! I'd love to hear what their definition of "limited" is.
      Here is my unboxing from back when it came out:

Comment

Out of stock now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robster View Post
          Out of stock now.
          You're not missing much - the extras make it just about worth ?13 given the price of the normal edition on sainsburys atm (?7.99)

All you're getting are a couple of postcards, a 20(wtf!) page art "book", a disk with 5 tracks on it and a crappy lithographic of a character who isn't even in the game that much. I was a bit disappointed when I missed out on the Crystal Edition, but SE didn't even try with this one.

Edit: Scratch that, not even disappointed I missed the Crystal Edition now, got the normal ed for ?7.99, can just buy the soundtrack separately if I want it for about ?30. Voila, my very own Crystal Edition minus the **** for a decent price.
          Last edited by Daragon; 18-06-2012, 00:04.

Comment

It's back in stock again. I do agree with Daragon about the extras not being great... but it's less than ?4 difference.

Comment

?4 worth of useless clutter less is more in this case...

Comment

Received it this morning and it looks like it has been re-shrink wrapped due to no official PS3 cellophane.

Comment

I don't think the outer box would have originally had a PS3 cellophane. The actual game case does though (the retail one in any case)

Comment

My outer box was just shrinkwrapped. That's how it should come.

Comment

Working...
                    X