Alan Wake Collector's Edition PC (Steam Key) ?9.16 Greenman Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Wake Collector's Edition PC (Steam Key) ?9.16 Greenman Gaming

Another 24hour deal, noon today til noon tomorrow.

Regular Edition ?7.80

Collector's Edition ?9.16 (includes Developer Commentary Videos, Illustrated PDF Book, Soundtrack)

I'm tempted by it at that price but reckon it would melt my PC and already played through on Xbox 360.
    Last edited by Family Fry; 23-06-2012, 12:56.

How much is this on 360 now? Must be around ?5-10 I should think.

Comment

Yeah but but this is the superior PC version....

Comment

They couldn't have changed the game THAT much I got bored halfway through and realised the story I made up in my head had better twists and turns.

Comment

cheers for the heads up. Bought!! PC Version is miles better mate, well worth playing over the 360 version, especially if you haven't finished it!

Comment

Oh I did finish it. Raced through just to end it and was disappointed with it in general. I gather the DLC gave more of an ending?

Comment

Just be careful with your GMG accounts - make sure to use a completely unique password, don't store any personal or payment details with them, and be aware that because of their security issues, you may be blocked at any time without pre-warning or post-apology (they have been doing this to individual users as well as entire regions). The complaints about their security issues have been steadily increasing in the CheapAssGamer threads since last year.

For non-preorder Steam keys, they should be safe, though!

Comment

Working...
              X