Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Shaddai ?7, Quantum Theory ?4, Ong Bak 3 ?1

Just spotted the following this aft:

El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron (PS3 version) - ?7 NEW instore at HMV.

Quantum Theory (360 version) - ?4 NEW instore at HMV (worth a punt, now?...)

Plus, Ong Bak 3 for ?1, new n' sealed, down your local Poundland.

(El Shaddai is nicely trippy, lovin' so far.)

Picked up El Shaddai on 360 for ?7 new in store too.

Comment

^Cool, nice, isn't it?

Good to know it's ?7 multiformat, too.

Comment

Yet to play it yet mate, been too busy working!

Comment

I know the feeling! Prepare to enjoy.

Comment

im in town tomorrow, will try and pick one up on the strength of your post Jazzfunk

Comment

^Good stuff, hope you find one, I forgot to add there were only 5 copies available at the Leeds branch (though I had this inner feeling they had a huge stack round the back, and stock of this game might be getting replenished for a fair bit...).

Comment

Well I went into the HMV in town and as sods law would have it... they sold out of El Shaddai on the PS3 and they said the game was discontinued :/

In in the end i walked out with Quantum Theory, DefJam and Binary Domain, which was a bargainous 10 pounds Ive had binary domain on back order from the hut for nearly two months now, and cost more... Did the maths and it made sense

Haven't been to HMV let alone brought a game in a shop for months... It was nice to see the staff were friendly and helpful. Must have been luck of the draw

Comment

You would have to pay me to play Quantum Theory

Comment

lol... i have not heard of the game, but the back cover looked interesting so figured might as well...

If its rubbish, ill post it your way as punishment for putting doubts in my mind about the game, before i've had the chance to play it

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      lol... i have not heard of the game, but the back cover looked interesting so figured might as well...

If its rubbish, ill post it your way as punishment for putting doubts in my mind about the game, before i've had the chance to play it

Don't forget to slip ?5 in there if you expect me to play it!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post

I love it - old skool game buying technique there.. I think I last used that on a C16/+4 game

Comment

Judging a game by its cover is the universal language all hardcore shopper adopt... It's like an unwritten law!

Same goes for games that go crazy cheap all of a sudden... You know you don't need it, but you are compelled by the cheapness...

Comment

Working...
                          X