Wii U Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: Gone again.
    Last edited by 'Press Start'; 19-12-2014, 21:13.

Comment

Anyone know of any good deals coming up in the sales? I would like to pickup a basic system with Mario Kart and 3D World if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
        Anyone know of any good deals coming up in the sales? I would like to pickup a basic system with Mario Kart and 3D World if possible.
        Doesn't look like that particular bundle will be coming back, though I could be wrong.

Amazon are still selling Basic machines solus for ?150 and with Super Smash Bros. for ?190 though.

Or better yet, ShopTo are doing a Wii U Basic with New Super Mario Bros. U, NintendoLand and Captain Toad for ?190. That might be as good as it gets for now.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 25-12-2014, 23:20.

Comment

Yet bought separately on Amazon they're ?184. Great bundling you muppets!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Yet bought separately on Amazon they're ?184. Great bundling you muppets!
            Lol. Didn't realize that.

Fail.

Comment

Thanks mate, Argos have the basic system for ?145 on it 's own and ?175 with Super Smash Brothers, so may go with that.

Comment

Actually Game have it with SSB or Captain Toad for ?169.99, that's the best i can find at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                  Actually Game have it with SSB or Captain Toad for ?169.99, that's the best i can find at the moment.
                  Even better.

Like I said, the SM3DW/MK8 Basic bundle looks like it was a one-time only deal.

Comment

Great price, thank you for posting. Need to find something to sell for ?16 and i'll finally have a Wii U!!!

Comment

May I ask how you add JANSALEDAY3&4 code?
                      Edit - Sorted.
                      Edit - now to raise the ?16 I used out of my mums board for tomorrow hehe.
                      I started a new job Monday, so, its like a little present! I'm only working part-time at the moment, but its better than nothing I guess. NES Remix and Bayonetta 2 imminent!

Thanks again VR, I never check them stuff like this and ?135 is a great price
                      Last edited by ShadowDancer; 29-01-2015, 15:09.

Comment

How did you add the code mate?

Edit: nevermind, figured it out.
                        Last edited by Jamie; 29-01-2015, 15:43.

Comment

I read you need to be registered 1st bud. If you were like me and adding details to register then check out, the box for gift code doesn't come up.
                          So, I registered, went through the process again and the box was on the page before you check it out

I've since read you get promo points of ?25 in value.....but haven't looked into that any further as of yet, getting a Wii U for ?135 was good enough for me

Comment

& Shipped

Comment

No trouble ShadowDancer, always glad to help. Enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X