No announcement yet.

Wii U Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stand out offer was the Mario Kart & Mario 3D world party pack on amazon. Mario bros u can be had for ?12 in places

Comment

Hmmm. I keep holding off in case I see a better offer, but I'm running out of time...

EDIT: What I really wanted to do was get Smash and Mario Kart, but I'd only intended to spend around 200. I might have to hold off unless a pretty amazing offer shows up. Maybe it's the completist in me but I'm still really concerned about getting a non-premium machine; just can't shake it.
      Last edited by Asura; 02-12-2014, 13:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Hmmm. I keep holding off in case I see a better offer, but I'm running out of time...

EDIT: What I really wanted to do was get Smash and Mario Kart, but I'd only intended to spend around 200. I might have to hold off unless a pretty amazing offer shows up. Maybe it's the completist in me but I'm still really concerned about getting a non-premium machine; just can't shake it.
        Keep an eye out Incase it comes back into stock. Kart and 3D world still have high re-sell value so sell 3d world and get smash.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
          Keep an eye for if it comes back. Kart and 3D world still have high re-sell value so sell 3d world and get smash.
          To be honest I'd settle for those two games, and just get Smash in the new year. I just wanted two titles we particularly wanted.

Comment

You don't need the charge dock but it is handy, the pad looses charge over time and needs putting on charge every time you use it so its nice to be able to have a place you can just stick it without having to fumble with the charge cable everytime you use it, I spent a lot of time removing the charge cable from the dock, so I could play it mind you.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 02-12-2014, 17:38.

Comment

I'd agree with PressStart's suggestion and the pack for ?199. I went for that. With some careful shopping about It can be had for lower than ?200 too
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                I'd agree with PressStart's suggestion and the pack for ?199. I went for that. With some careful shopping about It can be had for lower than ?200 too
                It's sold out right now, or I might have jumped for it.

Comment

Official charge stand is ?4.28 on amazon, I might grab it.

Comment

You should, it's bang tidy.

Comment

Grabbed it, as well as some screen protectors.

Also, Nintendo are cheeky buggers for selling a decent battery as an accessory. They might not get you with DLC but they sure as hell do with 'HAC'.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        It's sold out right now, or I might have jumped for it.
                        I'd check again mate wasn't at 6pm today

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                          Grabbed it, as well as some screen protectors.

Also, Nintendo are cheeky buggers for selling a decent battery as an accessory. They might not get you with DLC but they sure as hell do with 'HAC'.
                          What's with the HAC? Is it something necessary? Also any bit and bob worth picking up: screen protector, stand - anything else? Do I need an SD card like the Wii?

Comment

Pretty sure it is - I have an alert set up and everything.

Comment

What's with the HAC? Is it something necessary? Also any bit and bob worth picking up: screen protector, stand - anything else? Do I need an SD card like the Wii?
                              No SD card is needed, saves are on the internal storage. God knows what HAC is but I never had one so it's not essential no.
                              From memory I got around 4 hours from a standard battery charge of the gamepad so it's not exactly awful.

Comment

What's with the HAC?
                                Hardward Add-on Content.

Perhaps an an external, powered hard drive to stash downloaded indie titles? If you love indie games you would have needed one with the black 32GB anyway.

I wonder why you cannot store games on the SD cards?

Comment

Working...
                                X