Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC World Currys Games from ?4.97 inc Zelda OOT 3DS

saw it on HUKD

Reserved and picked up Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, Professor Layton and the Lost Future and Dragon Quest IX all on DS all for ?4.97 each! Saw Rayman amd Mario Sports Mix on the Wii for the same price as well as Zelda OOT 3D.

Don't see Zelda...

Comment

not showing on the website but i saw it instore, didn't pick it up since i already have it

Comment

This is true. Picked up Zelda 3DS x2, Dragon Quest IX x2 and Bowsers inside story earlier. They even had two of the professor laytons there, but didn't want them.

Comment

If anyone sees a copy of Zelda for the 3DS lemme know, I went to Oxford Street and they didn't have any copies left.

Comment

If anybody could pick up 2 for me, that would be great also

Comment

None in Aberdeen.

They did have Layton: Spectre's Call though for ?5, two copies left. Didn't buy them myself.

Comment

I dropped in on my way home on the off chance:

Picked up Zelda OOT, Professor Layton and Rayman Origins wii for 4.97 each

Not bad and they were all sealed too !!

Really wanted Mario and Luigi too but no luck on that one..

Cheers for the heads up
                Last edited by MiG; 06-07-2012, 18:55.

Comment

I per-ordered bowser at northolt pc world and when I arrived there today at 12 (it was preordered yesterday) the girl had my form but went to the bargain bin and looked for it, surprisingly it wasn't there and she said it must have been nicked

So they didn't reserve anything for me - was thinking no its been sold you fecking idiot

60 minute round trip or nothing

Comment

Is it sad that the only ones I would have got would have been nintendogs bulldog and pirates

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                      I per-ordered bowser at northolt pc world and when I arrived there today at 12 (it was preordered yesterday) the girl had my form but went to the bargain bin and looked for it, surprisingly it wasn't there and she said it must have been nicked

So they didn't reserve anything for me - was thinking no its been sold you fecking idiot

60 minute round trip or nothing
                      Similar thing happened at PC World Staples corner with the two Prof. Layton's I reserved. Useless system, but thanks you OP.

Prices seem to vary between online & instore Curry's / PC Worlds. (i.e. got Layton Lost future from Curry's for ?9.97 instead of ?4.97 as above. Well confusing.)

Comment

Working...
                      X