Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witcher and Witcher 2 for ?11.20 ($16.98) @ Gog.com

As the title says, bargain for both games:

Do you have to install a client to use these?

Comment

No. Totally free of any and all drm.

Comment

Ooo looks like it has the add-ons for Witcher 2 included.....was gonna wait for Steam hmmm.

Comment

Get it from GOG. You'll get all kinds of extra stuff including the soundtrack and the Triss Playboy stuff :-)

Comment

Cool, sold on this even though I already have a boxed Witcher 1... I'll get it this evening, thanks

Comment

So tempting, but I'd rather play 2 on the Xbox..........

I could buy i just to look at , but I know that's all that will happen

Comment

?11.99 for witcher 2 on steam at the min, ?1.74 for the first game.

Comment

Taken from savvygamer.co.uk Just to add, if you bought the original Witcher at retail, you can add its serial number on to the following gog.com website allowing you to download the DRM free version of the game. Doing this also means you can buy Witcher 2 on its own for $13.59.

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

Comment

damn, too late. if anyone wants to enquire whether my retail copy of Witcher 1 is going in the bin after I bought it for the second time, give me a shout.
                    Last edited by Kaido; 20-07-2012, 13:04. Reason: Gifting purchased software is officially against the terms of purchase and should not be attempted under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaido View Post
                      damn, too late. if anyone wants my witcher 1 retail serial for this, give me a shout. (blue first)
                      Dude. Is this not piracy? Apologies if I've misunderstood the concept. If I haven't though then you need to delete that post.

Comment

It depends on your definition, I was saying nothing that hasn't been said a hundred times in the "it's for free thread" and I'm sure I was saying nothing unethical. Amended to keep the peace.

Comment

Working...
                        X