JW Double Black Label Whiskey @ Sainsburys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JW Double Black Label Whiskey @ Sainsburys

While after another bottle of the whiskey stumbled on this in Sainsburys the black is alright, the double black much nicer so nabbed a bottle for ?26.24

gold is also on at tesco till tomorrow night (31/10/2012) for ?45 instead of ?70

oh and Chivas is ?18 at Sainsburys (if you are feelin tight )
    Last edited by ETC; 29-10-2012, 23:23.

How dare you sir. Thanks for the tip tho.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      How dare you sir. Thanks for the tip tho.
      I had a nip its better than I remember, it's no single malt though but decent and smooth for lazy drinking
      Last edited by ETC; 04-10-2012, 21:44.

Comment

Updated with teh Sainsburys offer on double black it's a nice lazy drinking whiskey when you don't want to give the effort malts sometimes need

Comment

Does it taste like lighter fluid, like all whiskey? Bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
            Does it taste like lighter fluid, like all whiskey? Bargain!
            Only if you are soft... Or a girl
            Just kidding generally once you go past ?20 it gets better honestly they use less of the nasty grain alcohol it's still not going to change you mind if you don't like spirits in general though
            Last edited by ETC; 29-10-2012, 23:41. Reason: Spelling like a drunken chimp

Comment

They should invent a drink that gets you drunk quickly, but also tastes nice. Baileys just isn't time or money efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                They should invent a drink that gets you drunk quickly, but also tastes nice. Baileys just isn't time or money efficient.
                Baileys is a whiskey based drink, try Glayva it's a whiskey/honey hybrid liqueur but it packs a 35% whallop (like double baileys and a bit more ) about ?16-20 a bottle

Comment

I'm not sure I could drink that, it has almonds in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X