Humble Bundle 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble Bundle 4

Humble Bundle 4 for Android is out. As before, it's a highly curated pick of good indie games that are worth the time. You get to pay what you want, but over a dollar gets you Steam keys and over the average going rate gets you bonuses.

It includes Machinarium [provided you pay above the average], Eufloria and Crayon Physics Deluxe, which look cool. The games work on Android, PC, Mac and Linux. Usually if you order early and pay over the average you get a few bonus games later. Worth a look, but hurry -- only available for a fortnight!

humblebundle.com

Eufloria is definitely worth it...I just wish I had more than 8GB on my n7!

Comment

Turns out Splice is unexpectedly good. Why don't more games have soundtracks like this?

Comment

Not a bad bundle, I didn't pay above the average though because i'm cheap and i have Machinarium already anyway (bought it on release). Waking Mars seems interesting, played a little bit of it on the PC and visually its quite nice (considering its mobile/ios origins). Need to try Splice which looks good also, already owned Eufloria and Crayon Physics (both are good games though).

Comment

There are now 10 games in this bundle!?

Comment

Working...
          X