?199.99 HMV Wii U Premium 32GB Console + ZombiU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?199.99 HMV Wii U Premium 32GB Console + ZombiU

Just got mine. Some stores are doing it with ZombiU, however mine didn't. Still a great bargain with or without.

EDIT: ZombiU is included in the deal at my local, should reflect everywhere else. Only found out much later.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 22-03-2013, 16:48.

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
    Just got mine. Some stores are doing it with ZombiU, however mine didn't. Still a great bargain with or without.
    Mrs was in our out of town shopping centre today & ours are indeed ?200 with Zombi U

Now if only I had a spare ?200!!

I don't even really need it but it seems too cheap to pass up

Neil

Comment

Work is going to be a test of willpower tomorrow!

Edit: Hmm, the warranty with HMV would be a concern, though. Double-check with your stores but Deloitte are being quite anal about return policies and so forth. Although you'd still be covered by the Sale of Goods Act, you could be made to jump through all manner of hoops if you needed to return the console. Might be worth waiting to see if Amazon would match this deal.
      Last edited by Decider-VT; 22-03-2013, 15:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        Work is going to be a test of willpower tomorrow!
        Do you still get staff discount

I am seriously considering driving from work to Lakeside to get one.

Neil

Comment

Haha, not on consoles, no. We used to until HR decided to halve the gross limit a few years ago and a bunch of us had our discount cards confiscated because we bought PS3s, 360 Elites and Wiis and tonnes of games in the same year. We got them back once management started having their cards confiscated but they were blatantly flipping Wiis on eBay when they were in high demand, so the consequence was that we got our old discount limit back but lost out on console discounts because of management greed!

Probably shouldn't buy one though, I could be out of a job soon!

Comment

I did get ZombiU after. I went back and they clearly had the sign display saying it comes with it in the deal. Amended the thread to reflect this.

Comment

Just got one from big edinburgh princess street store. They still have some in stock, they didn't put up a big ad posters on the windows, just a small sign next to the cashier counter next to the door... nevertheless good price, but they don't have carrier bags, so make sure to take a bag or rucksack with you.
              Kind of sad, probably my last purchase at the good old store, before being closed down.

Comment

Is anywhere in London still doing this?

Comment

Ooh, doubtful. Haven't been to work for about two weeks but they were preparing to retire that offer back then.

Comment

My local one is doing 8GB for ?180 at the moment...or they were on Saturday when I was in there.

The 32GB is back upto ?300

Neil

Comment

Think I missed out then. Trocadero has been replaced by one of those ridiculous "Pride of London" tat shops.

Crying shame.

I cheered myself up by getting the dlieghtful Guacamelee instead.

Comment

Just get the 8 Blair, it makes no difference just get a seperate bar for a fiver if you care and a hard drive

Comment

I might, the urge has passed now for the time being. It will hit me again soon I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X