3DS - So Many Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS - So Many Games!

Buy 3 games and get a 4th for Free! (From the list below)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS Version)
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow ? Mirror of Fate
    Luigi's Mansion 2
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Already got Luigi and fancied MH3 and Fire Emblem. Question then would be should I get DK3D or is Lego City any good on 3DS?

DKCR is one of the best platformers of the last decade, so 'Lego City Undercover The Chase Begins' (sh*t name) would have to go a LONG bloody way to beat it lol.

Comment

Damn I was being so good & avoiding buying a 3DS but I have been looking lately & this little offer might just sway it.

Now does someone want to sell me a cheap XL???

Neil

Comment

I've got Luigi and Fire Emblem. Gonna buy DK too so...

...ANIMAL CROSSING FOR FREE BABY!!!!

Comment

Yep, think I would want Animal Crossing as the free download.
          Makes sense as its a game you will end up checking on daily. Ease of use=win!

Comment

Not to mention Animal Crossing is out last and will have the greatest retail value.

Comment

I have Luigi and Fire Emblem, also have Lego City pre-ordered. Donkey Kong for free!

Comment

Nice deal...Don't have any of those games but Luigi's Mansion & Donkey Kong are tempting.
                Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Got DKR3D today so that's me all registered.

Just need to sit back and wait for my AC:NL code to come through.

Comment

I ended up ordering Castlevania to download for my free game, I was gonna get AC NL but wasn't sure id like it as never played the earlier games and don't really know anyone to play AC NL with..

got fire emblem, dkc and luigis for the 3 games I purchased..

Castlevania isn't bad so far but im not enjoying it as much as I did the one on the DS I had..

Comment

My downloaded games aren't showing on my club Nintendo account. The 3ds and monster hunter are but the other two are nowhere to be seen. Do they take a while to show up perhaps?

Comment

The answer is yes. Showing up now. Cool.

Comment

Anybody know if I can use 2 codes from the same title?.

Me and the gf have a copy of animal crossing each and I have enough codes to get the free game if they accept 2 from the same game.

If not anybody got a code they could swap?

Comment

Sadly they don't, a game can't be registered twice (unless it's something like MH and you register the Wii U and 3ds version)

Comment

Misread ignore me

Comment

Working...
                              X