• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bud, I'll drop you a pm

Originally posted by FSW View Post
    You can have mine

Comment

I've sorted one out too off-forum. Peace and love.

Comment

If anyone still wants a code, let me know.

Comment

PMed you, mr meppi.

Comment

Sorry about replying a little late. Ended up working rather late and played online for a couple of hours afterwards before checking the thread.

Got several PMs, and I'm sorry but I only had one code to give away...

Comment

Anyone got a monster hunter code going spare please? or i could send a bit of money your way

cheers

Comment

I have. I need ?10 to buy a points code for one of the So Many Games games. If you have one that isn't MH3U or AC, I'll gladly trade you.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

meppi very kindly sent me a code for this promotion which for boring and complicated reasons I'm unable to use. Here it is for anyone else who wants it:

oT5gs8CiNeerHGnk0KdXKGqQ

Please post here when you use it; and don't thank me, thank the mepster!

Comment

Sure the code is correct?

Comment

Just replied to your PM, but I'll paste my answer here too:

It's something to do with your Club Nintendo account. Once you buy and register a new 3DS, you get the choice of inputting this multi-digit MH code, and *then* they give you the normal eshop download code. My 3DS deal fell through, so I didn't get the chance to try it out; but that's what I understand from this thread.

Comment

The code looks fine

Comment

That's awesome - used the code successfully. Thank you gordon!

Comment

Anyone have a code going cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by SaijoBob View Post
                              That's awesome - used the code successfully. Thank you gordon!
                              No! It's meppi's code, thank him! Glad it worked for you anyhow.

Comment

I've got one in the sales thread if you want to make me an offer. I think you need to register a 3ds to use the code though

Comment

Working...
                                X