?7 games in Morrisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?7 games in Morrisons

Popped in today, got sealed copies of 007 Legends, X-Com Enemy Unknown and Doom 3 BFG Edition (all PS3) and Skyward Sword on the Wii. Worth checking out.

If anyone can get me a Skyward Sword, then I'll be their best friend.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Is that the Leeds store Jazzfunk? If so I'm going over tomorrow (guessing the weather'll be nice) so will scope it out if I have the time but guessing that the city centre's going to be crowded as hell.

N.B I'll keep my eyes open for Skyward Sword but don't have internet on my phone. I'll keep you posted on availability though.

Comment

Paddy, it's the Hunslet branch, the bargs in the city centre branch tend to go quick due to all the student shoppers so the outskirt branches are probably a better bet.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Popped in today, got sealed copies of 007 Legends, X-Com Enemy Unknown and Doom 3 BFG Edition (all PS3) and Skyward Sword on the Wii. Worth checking out.
          Did they have any 360 versions of either doom or x-com? In Leeds myself (checked yeadon but nothing at all) so if so I'll nip down as been after both for a while :-)

Comment

All I saw was a 360 version of 007 but the game's apparently quite ****ty. Hunslet branch seems to be PS3 friendly, nowt much on 360 bar that Arcania game, also for seven squidzazzlezazzlers .
            Skyrim also a sevener on PS3.

Comment

Ok cheers mate. For anyone that is interested they did have a couple of copies of children of eden on ps3 for ?5 in Yeadon. I liked it on 360 and that was using kinect!! So I'd imagine it can only be better on ps3.

Comment

Yay, forgot about COE, both versions a fiver in mine.

Comment

Working...
                X