Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT4 is also 11.99 in the blockbuster clearence sale, or at least at the Liverpool Allerton Rd Branch.

Comment

Anyone looking to boost their PS1 PAL collection should check out Gamestation's website. Just been on there and for ?2.99 each you could get: Koudelka, Front Mission 3, Bust A Groove, Incredible Crisis, Metal Slug X, Medievil 2, Magical Drop 3 and Pocket Fighter.

Also up for grabs on there were both Vandal Hearts (?9.99) and Vandal Hearts 2 (?24.99), as well as Bishi Bashi Special for a superb ?4.99.

I would have bought the Pocket Fighter myself but I can't get through the checkout process without my works PC denying me access. Guardster won't work either! If anyone else decides to order anything from them, get the Pocket Fighter for me and then PM me!!!!

It is a great opportunity, if anything, to make some money, too. If you bought the 8 games above and sold them on ebay, you would get a great return on your ?24-odd quid.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up Sheany...Just ordered Incredible Crisis, Medievil 2 and Magical Drop 3 for under a tenner including postage!

Seems news travells fast though, no Bishi Bashi, Front Mission 3, Bust a Groove, Metal Slug X nor the Pocket Fighter. Shame.

I do love Gamestation's ?2.99 PS1 game deals, you can find some gems in the shops.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
          Anyone looking to boost their PS1 PAL collection should check out Gamestation's website. Just been on there and for ?2.99 each you could get: Koudelka, Front Mission 3, Bust A Groove, Incredible Crisis, Metal Slug X, Medievil 2, Magical Drop 3 and Pocket Fighter.

Also up for grabs on there were both Vandal Hearts (?9.99) and Vandal Hearts 2 (?24.99), as well as Bishi Bashi Special for a superb ?4.99.

I would have bought the Pocket Fighter myself but I can't get through the checkout process without my works PC denying me access. Guardster won't work either! If anyone else decides to order anything from them, get the Pocket Fighter for me and then PM me!!!!

It is a great opportunity, if anything, to make some money, too. If you bought the 8 games above and sold them on ebay, you would get a great return on your ?24-odd quid.

I've used them before but beware!!!!

Most decent stuff isn't actually in stock (it's usually just the common stuff that gets sent) even though it comes up on the website.
          Also the condition of the items are a complete lottery, 50% of games seem to be missing the instruction manual and the cases/disc's are quite often raped to ****.
          I've also had disc's missing and on a couple of occasions the wrong disc for the actual case.
          Last edited by Mad Gear; 14-07-2005, 11:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
            I've used them before but beware!!!!

Most decent stuff isn't actually in stock (it's usually just the common stuff that gets sent) even though it comes up on the website.
            Also the condition of the items are a complete lottery, 50% of games seem to be missing the instruction manual and the cases/disc's are quite often raped to ****.
            I've also had disc's missing and on a couple of occasions the wrong disc for the actual case.
            I agree - I've tried to order stuff from them in the past where it says they have stock only to receive an email a couple of days later saying the item is no longer available. This is despite the fact that people could still buy the game in store.

Comment

Well my optimism has just lowered immensely! Nevermind, we'll see what turns up.

Comment

PAL PS2 version of Shikigami 2 - tenner (thanks eastyy)

Comment

im sure this has been posted before but this site seems to have very reasonable prices, well when they have stuff in stock they have a 3do for ?12 and a cdi for ?2.50!! but most of the stuff is just the unit.

http://www.vintagecomputer.co.uk/vcs...?idCategory=32
                  Last edited by erhgiez; 14-07-2005, 22:52.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                    Well my optimism has just lowered immensely! Nevermind, we'll see what turns up.
                    Well they're quick I'll give them that! Ordered yesterday, came this morning. Incredible Crisis is in decent nick, Medievil 2 is too but unfortunately platinum edition and there is no sign of Magical Drop 3 The invoice didnt have it listed on it either so maybe it will turn up seperately?

Comment

Conversely, Gamestation cancelled my entire order.

Moth. Er. ****. Ers. :/

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                        Well they're quick I'll give them that! Ordered yesterday, came this morning. Incredible Crisis is in decent nick, Medievil 2 is too but unfortunately platinum edition and there is no sign of Magical Drop 3 The invoice didnt have it listed on it either so maybe it will turn up seperately?
                        If it's not on the invoice then it a'int coming dude.

Comment

GAME's deal of the week is Destroy All Humans on the PS2 and XBox for ?19.99

Comment

Over 100 items at bargain prices at Play-Asia.

Originally posted by Play-Asia
                            Discounts: Over 100 items at bargain prices in our sales category - Azumi, Baldr Force EXE, Enthusia Professional Racing, Space Battle Cruiser Yamato, Donkey Kong: King of Swing & much more.

Once again it's time for another big discount news update, a summary of another large batch of recently reduced video game titles. This time we have a total of more than 100 different games covered, containing releases for most of the major gaming platforms.

As usually, please be reminded that all discounts are only available as long as supply lasts. Availability as well as pricing is subject to change without prior notice. We also recommend customers to choose an instant payment method (such as credit card or paypal) when purchasing any of the articles listed below in order to avoid sudden unavailability and disappointment.
                            MoFo2

Comment

even though there is nothing on that list i want, i just wanna thank you mofo2 for all the playasia bargin updates!

they are well appriciated!

Comment

OK, beat this:

Aggressive Inline (GameCube): ?0.47

This was found today in a Dixons bargin bin, new, boxed with instructions!

Sure, the game is toss, but for 47 pence, I wasn't about to argue. I assumed it was one of their final GC items they were desparate to clear after saying they were no longer stocking Cubie products a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X