Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up Gamecube Skies of Arcadia for 9.99 Euro in Game yesterday. Pretty good bargain even if RPGs do stink somewhat. 8)

Comment

sega superstars for ps2 @ ?2.96

make some money on ebay or save 'em for GAME if they do the 4 titles + 99p offer for new releases!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...565575-2960656

Comment

I might pop into MK today for some bargains, FOURTY SEVEN PENCE? WHAT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
          If it's not on the invoice then it a'int coming dude.
          Who do I slap?

Comment

Some time last year gamestation online had in stock at ?10: DC Rez and SF3:TS.

I ordered both and they went 'out of stock', my order was cancelled a day later. checked GS and both were back in stock so I ordered again and they changed to 'out of stock' again. day later order cancelled again. checked site and both were back in stock so I ordered rez only this time. day later guess what happened.

I sent several angry e-mails to their CS and didn't get a single decent reply. All I got was an automated ' I'm sorry the product you have ordered is out of stock'. checked the site and guess what: rez ?9.99, in stock.

Comment

Seems that WH Smiths have started to sell GC games - well, those that had stopped selling them anyway. Picked up Mario Golf for ?9.99 and Metroid Prime for ?4.99 in the Brighton store today - the first time they've had GC games this year.

Comment

P.N.03 is ?9.99 at play.com
                Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

but its currently out of stock.

Comment

Play are always the god damn same they have cheap games but they are never in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
                    Play are always the god damn same they have cheap games but they are never in stock.

thats because it's been on sale for ages now

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA
                      Seems that WH Smiths have started to sell GC games - well, those that had stopped selling them anyway. Picked up Mario Golf for ?9.99 and Metroid Prime for ?4.99 in the Brighton store today - the first time they've had GC games this year.
                      yeah i got F-zero GX for 9.99 from Norwich (St. Stevens street)

Comment

PN03 has been 8 quid in Game for some time so the Play price isn't much of a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
                          PN03 has been 8 quid in Game for some time so the Play price isn't much of a bargain.
                          ...and you can get a mint second hand one in there for ?4.99.

Comment

Gamecube golfing game Ace Golf for a fiver here.

Comment

Im very confused!! check out these two links for animal crossing the one with the memory card seems to be ?12 delivered but without the memory card its ?30?????

http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=GCUK214

http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=NGC138

am I missing something here?

Comment

Yes: don't ever order anything from MX2.

Comment

Working...
                                X