Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what was the final offer? Can't take a gander because of work's firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
      So what was the final offer? Can't take a gander because of work's firewall.

conker for ?12.99

Comment

Blegh, they did Conker twice?

I picked up Mechassault 2, although I could have gotten it slightly cheaper second hand from Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
          Blegh, they did Conker twice?

I picked up Mechassault 2, although I could have gotten it slightly cheaper second hand from Ebay.
          only saw conker once.

i got RSC2 for ?6.50 which is a bit more than it goers for on ebay but i should get it faster from game, and none of the auctions were ending soon on ebay anyway

Comment

Play-Asia have Super Mario Sunshine (Korean/English language version) for ?7.50 in their weekly special.

Comment

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath is a tenner in Games "Deal of the Week", no excuse for X-Box owners not to pick this up now.

Comment

Am going to get this tommorrow.

Have seen that Play.com have sold out of Animal Crossing that they were doing for ?17.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
                  Oddworld: Strangers Wrath is a tenner in Games "Deal of the Week", no excuse for X-Box owners not to pick this up now.
                  I don't see it, could anyone point me out to said Deal of the week?

Comment

I couldn't see it either, it says ?20 and out of stock, get the feeling the game of the week may change at midnight on Weds or when the stock runs out ?

Comment

I'm not sure if the deal is online or not but it's definitely 9.99 in store, I know this because I had the exciting job of pricing the ****ers.

Comment

It's back to 10? on Game's website.

Ordered, a true bargain

Comment

The Virgin Megastore in Southampton is selling Gamecubes boxed with Metroid Prime or Pokemon for ?40.

Comment

popped into game today to pick up a component scarty thing (?10) and decided to pick up a couple of ?10 games as well... walked up to the till and the guy scanned them, looked a bit puzzled and told me it was ?16 altogether. bargain.

in essence, anything with a special offer label on it is most likely cheaper than it states.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
                              Be warned no prog scan for PAL versions.......

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                                popped into game today to pick up a component scarty thing (?10) and decided to pick up a couple of ?10 games as well... walked up to the till and the guy scanned them, looked a bit puzzled and told me it was ?16 altogether. bargain.

in essence, anything with a special offer label on it is most likely cheaper than it states.
                                What games you get? Anything good?

Comment

Working...
                                X