Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't seem to have any games in stock. Beware. In the Q&A folder there is a thread about them, so check that before you buy.

Comment

Also at DVDSoon, the recently released Maximo:Army Of Zin for PS2 - works out a fraction under ?18 & is in stock (at the moment)

Comment

dvdsoon are ok, they are often out of stock on things, it is just a case of waiting for them to get it in and send it.... at that price you can't grumble..... I have found them to be ok in the past

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
          Also at DVDSoon, the recently released Maximo:Army Of Zin for PS2 - works out a fraction under ?18 & is in stock (at the moment)
          Thanks for that! I've just ordered one and gonna give it a try...

Comment

Okay, Star Wars:Rebel Strike with Bonus Disc is now Canadian $19.95 at DVDBoxoffice - at todays exchange rate, thats a bargainous ?8.10...

This website is for sale! dvdboxoffice.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dvdboxoffice.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Bloody hell that's cheap!
              Pity it's a ****e game though!

Comment

Picked up GC Bloodrayne for ?9.99 and pre-ordered GC Prince of Persia for ?22.49, both at Amazon.

Pre-ordered GC Resident Evil: Code Veronica X for ?17.99 at Play.com

Comment

pac man world and pac man VS ?13.62 at DVD Boxoffice

Comment

Jap Gran Turismo Prologue is $16.90 + P&P in Play-Asia's Deal of the Week
                    Eyetoy Play for PAL PS2 is only ?20 + P&P at http://shop.game.net

Comment

Originally posted by Halo
                      Jap Gran Turismo Prologue is $16.90 + P&P in Play-Asia's Deal of the Week
                      asian/chinese copy GT4. Is that a good price you think about $20 with the cheapest shipping.

Comment

For you hardware completists and collectors out there, Lik-Sang has the Neo Geo Pocket (B&W) on close-out for just $14.95.

Comment

I bought the rather fun 1080 Avalanche on the Cube from Gamestation for ?29.99 at the weekend, rather than the ?39.99 Game wanted; not bad.

Comment

?8.99 in tesco, ok so i know they are meant to be rubbish be for ?9 it's got to be a bargin?

Comment

Are those games in a joystick really that rubbish? It seems like such a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                                Are those games in a joystick really that rubbish? It seems like such a good idea.
                                i read on here that they are rubbish ports and the guy who did it only had a week for each game, i saw one running on QVC at christmas and it looked ok, seems to be worth ?9 even just for the joystick

Comment

Working...
                                X