Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monomaniacpat
    I understood that to have stopped early. I assumed you meant they were accepting it again - but alas, no. "Not recognised."
    Originally posted by Geezer
    It's over, the voucher expired at midnight last night.
    Yes, it was allowed again from yesterday afternoon till about midnight. It's over now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
      PlayAsia doing the Japanese version of Mercury Meltdown for $8.90 this week.
      Won't ship to the EU though what a bummer

Comment

Hello!

Well, in 2 Edinburgh branches at least Gamestation have a buy one get one free deal across a wide variety of games on a wide variety of platforms. A load of old horse poop you guess, and you'd be largely right, apart from the inclusion of the basketball and nhl 2K7 titles on 360, which means you can get both for ?35. Or mix one with Dragon Quest 8. The other titles were fairly patchy, but there might be something in there to interest you.

Other 360 titles included were Kameo, PDZ, and Dynasty Warriors (that I saw, though the staff said "another was shortly to be added"). Which would work out at ?15 each, which isn't a rip off, but not the greatest deal ever.

Open Season on the 360 is also now down to ?30 in the same store, if you can't be bothered with playasia and have young kids to entertain.

Comment

Annual Clearance at Yesasia.

Comment

Gears of war (ntsc works on pal system) ?32.55 @ www.dvdstars.com Free Shipping

Comment

get buying.

Canis Canem Edit Only ?17.99!

EDIT BY DH: link changed, affiliate link removed.
              Last edited by VR46; 09-11-2006, 08:00.

Comment

5% Quidco too for people taking this to ?17 ish
                Last edited by VR46; 08-11-2006, 15:49. Reason: removed quote of affilaite link

Comment

Don't order that yet guys, there's a 5% Choices discount code floating about. I'll find it and then edit into this post

Gimme a sec...

EDIT: Here you go, this code shaves 5% (90p) off the game- 001XMAS06
                  Last edited by Geezer; 08-11-2006, 16:18.

Comment

from 9am this morning play.com have reduced the price of vice city stories on the PSP to ?19.99 from ?29.99

get over there quick

Comment

Yakuza limited one day offer

?12.45

Comment

http://foxy.co.uk/cash-off-voucher/

Click on this link for extra money off vouchers from them too, gets it down to ?11.45

?1 off when you spend over ?10
                        ?2 off when you spend over ?20
                        ?5 off when you spend over ?50
                        ?10 off when you spend over ?100

Comment

Great offer, just got this email though

We are very, very sorry. Due to unusually high demand for these items, they have already sold out from our warehouse before release.

'Yakuza' (quantity: 1)

For your convenience we have placed the above items in the "Back Order" queue to be dispatched on a first come first served basis. This gives you the choice to reserve new stock on a first ordered first dispatched basis or to cancel the items through your account login at any time before dispatch. Stocks are received every day and it is likely your items will be back in stock and dispatched soon, you will be emailed as soon as an item is dispatched.

Fingers crossed they get more in then, eh :/

Comment

Play-Asia.com has a nice bunch of Region Free games for nice price, and by the way, Call of Duty 3 is in stock again, better grab it quickly or it's gone. (Tried to search if this is old news, since I didn't, sorry if it is).
                            Last edited by hide; 11-11-2006, 10:39. Reason: changed link for request

Comment

Originally posted by hide
                              Play-Asia.com has a nice bunch of Region Free games for nice price, and by the way, Call of Duty 3 is in stock again, better grab it quickly or it's gone. (Tried to search if this is old news, since I didn't, sorry if it is*.
                              We dont use affilate links here mate, please use the forums links not his were here as a community not to make money *Gets off high horse* rant over
                              Last edited by Crimson Day; 11-11-2006, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                                We dont use affilate links here mate, please use the forums links not his were here as a community not to make money *Gets off high horse) rant over
                                Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that rule. Anycase, I edited the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X