Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randella_uk View Post
    Dont have a clue stumbled across this a few weeks back and seems the price has stuck worth a gamble if people aint wanting to pay rrp ?49.99
    RRP for Heavenly Sword is ?39.99

Comment

Sixaxis ?17.99 plus p&p

Shop for the latest and greatest games and accessories for Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch. A wide selection of Music CDs; TV and Movies (on DVD and Blu-rays). Check our prices be...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd View Post
        I just bought a 360 Elite for ?246.25 delivered.

360 Elite - ?349 @ Great Universal
        ZG0333 - ?30 off
        XX230 - 20% off
        ZQ298 - free delivery
        Total - ?246.25 delivered.

This only works if you pay by their payment plan (20/52 week options are interest free), but I believe it can be paid off early with no charges. Up to 14 days for delivery, too. But I can live with that.

You can also use the codes to get a DS Lite for ?59.05, but they are currently a 3 week wait I think.
        My Elite just arrived, woohoo.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd View Post
          My Elite just arrived, woohoo.
          So did mine.

Comment

Stranglehold + Blue Dragon = £39.98 at Gamestation (online)

edit: You need to add them both to basket before it comes up at that price.
            Last edited by ChrisF; 14-09-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
              Stranglehold + Blue Dragon = ?39.98 at Gamestation (online)

edit: You need to add them both to basket before it comes up at that price.
              New copies of Blue Dragon now out of stock, and it doesnt work with the 2nd hand copies of the game Shame, as that was a really good bargin!

Comment

Suikoden Tactics

Spotted Suikoden tactics for ?10 in HMV instore, anyone know if its any good?
                Also had Saint seya ?8, and under the skin ?4

Comment

Toys R Us Wii games

Super Paper Mario ?24.87
                  Wii Big Brain Academy ?14.97

Online and instore (in Manchester anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Will Menth View Post
                    Spotted Suikoden tactics for ?10 in HMV instore, anyone know if its any good?
                    Also had Saint seya ?8, and under the skin ?4

I really enjoyed Suikoden Tactics, although I do seem to be in something of a minority. There's a first play thread if you want to know more.

Comment

Anyone looking for a copy of Forza 2 and a new wireless pad could do a lot worse than this offer Woolies have going on...

The two for £35

Edit: May as well just save the time and effort of future posts and just sticky a link to hotukdeals, it's probably where half of these come from anyway XD
                      Last edited by Daragon; 16-09-2007, 13:33.

Comment

Just had an e-mail from thegamecollection.net infoming me Lego Star Wars II (360) is a mere £9.95.
                        Last edited by VR46; 17-09-2007, 08:58. Reason: link removed as it contained log in/cookie details

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                          Just had an e-mail from thegamecollection.net infoming me Lego Star Wars II (360) is a mere £9.95.

Hi
                          You may want to change thatlink as I am now in Cheryl Hanlon's account.
                          Last edited by VR46; 17-09-2007, 08:59. Reason: link removed as it contained log in/cookie details

Comment

Good lord, you're right! Swallow you nub!

Comment

Originally posted by megabowl View Post
                              Super Paper Mario ?24.87
                              Wii Big Brain Academy ?14.97

Online and instore (in Manchester anyway)
                              Is this offer still on? I'm going to pop to Toys R' Us in Coventry today if anyone knows if they have stock of Paper Mario?

Comment

Christ, dunno how that happened, don't even know who Cheryl Hanlon is, let alone been logging into her account. And I have no cookies stored for thegamecollection.net. How odd. I got the e-mail, then went to check they still had stock before I posted it.
                                Last edited by Swallow; 17-09-2007, 09:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X