Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed on the main 360 page on PA that theres 2 Asia HL Orange Box versions but 1 is 'in stock' available to buy & the other says 'not yet published or released'.

Hmmmm

Comment

One is the US/CAN vers. the other is JPN.

Comment

No mate. Theres 2 Asia's on the 360 section. 1 at the top in the best sellers section (not yet published or released), & 1 at the bottom in the new releases section (in stock). Both are £22.

Comment

They both go to the same item mate, in stock etc.

Comment

I just looked and saw what you meant. One on the bestsellers list:
            Half-Life 2: The Orange Box for Xbox360, Xbox OneHalf Life 2: Episode Two - the second chapter in Valve's award-winning trilogy, taking gamers beyond the walls of City 17 for the first time.Portal - A groundbreaking new kind of action game that will forever change the way gamers interact with their environment, much like Half Life 2's gravity gun rewrote the rules for how gamers manipulate in-game objects and use physics.Team Fortress 2 - The long-awaited return of the legendary king of role-based online multiplayer games, Team Fortress 2 pushes the Source Engine to new heights with a daring new ...

And one on new releases:
            Half-Life 2: The Orange Box for Xbox360, Xbox OneHalf Life 2: Episode Two - the second chapter in Valve's award-winning trilogy, taking gamers beyond the walls of City 17 for the first time.Portal - A groundbreaking new kind of action game that will forever change the way gamers interact with their environment, much like Half Life 2's gravity gun rewrote the rules for how gamers manipulate in-game objects and use physics.Team Fortress 2 - The long-awaited return of the legendary king of role-based online multiplayer games, Team Fortress 2 pushes the Source Engine to new heights with a daring new ...

The URLs are identical though and the main page still says "Ships in 1 - 5 days". They've already taken payment for mine so they must be shipping them.

Comment

I just noticed that although both are described as 'Asia' 1 actually has the US cover, but yes as you say they both have the same URL.

I'm so tempted to bite the bullet & just order but if it dont work on my PAL 360 then I'm f**ked.

Comment

I've ordered it (prays for region free goodness).

Comment

Let's just hope there's no chinese voices in it

Comment

The Pal tick has gone now. Not looking good!

Comment

Just noticed that too. And its out of stock aswell. Maybe they've pulled it to test it before they confrim?

Comment

Yep, I reckon that was a mistake.

Comment

Argh, what!?!

Comment

Get on to them quick and they'll cancel your order.

Comment

Last edited by Swallow; 09-10-2007, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                                Virtua Fighter 5 ?24.99 on 360

Might be a misprice, so the people say...

Thanks to Tejstar of AVForums.
                                S'gone back up to ?39.99. Not had any cancellation email though - but I expect it to come soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X