Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by Justin Thunder Lager

re Gamecube

Just saw it today 59 quid, everyone in the country should really own 1 at that price

Comment

i know this totally isn't the point of the thread, but i managed to find rez for ?20 and project zero for ?12 while randomly elbowing kids outta my way and flicking through gamestation's used ps2 racks yesterday...

*happy girl*

in terms of actual bargains *other people* can benefit from, virgin has a nice ps2 two-for-the-price-of-one thingy happening right now, at least in the bigger stores (manchester market st, definitely) - ?40 for two games from: beyond good & evil, prince of persia, silent hill 3, wild arms 3, project zero, XIII, um... capcom vs snk, i think... and a fair few others i didn't pay enough attention to remember. i saw some pc games with the same sticker, so i guess you could mix and match...?

Comment

Tales of Symphonia Cube Bundle Limited Edition - ?114 delivered!!

That includes:

- Symphonic Green Cube
        - Symphonic Green GBA Player
        - Matching pad
        - Matching Mem 59 Card
        - Tales of Symphonia Game (Jap)

VAT free delivery.

Over at Yesasia

Stock will be very limited as it is part of their sale.

Image of the goods HERE

Play-asia has a good description of the pack HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
          Tales of Symphonia Cube Bundle Limited Edition - ?114 delivered!!

That includes:

- Symphonic Green Cube
          - Symphonic Green GBA Player
          - Matching pad
          - Matching Mem 59 Card
          - Tales of Symphonia Game (Jap)

VAT free delivery.

Over at Yesasia

Stock will be very limited as it is part of their sale.

Just a bit gutted.
          I paid ?130 a few weeks ago for this, and its reduced again b***tard!

Snap them up I'd say, I'm loving mine with me RGB Saurian modded cable (picture quality is da bomb!)

Comment

Posted by Radient

Beyond Good and Evil

great game, not too long, but still massively underrated. Definitely one of my top five of the year. ?16.99 from MVC website. (think psotage is a quid)

Comment

The official Logitech Force Feedback Wheel for the Game Cube can still be had for ?12.99 from some HMVs, and very good it is too.

I bought the last one from the HMV in Doncaster, after trying all the London ones without any joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                The official Logitech Force Feedback Wheel for the Game Cube can still be had for ?12.99 from some HMVs, and very good it is too.

I bought the last one from the HMV in Doncaster, after trying all the London ones without any joy.
                I brought one from oxford street HMV on Saturday 8) they didnt have any in the HMV with the video game section downstairs but they had **** loads in the other one on Oxford st(the one with games upstairs!)

Bargain if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Randella_uk
                  I brought one from oxford street HMV on Saturday 8) they didnt have any in the HMV with the video game section downstairs but they had **** loads in the other one on Oxford st(the one with games upstairs!)
                  very strange that, I checked in both a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any.

Did you have to ask about them?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    Posted by Radient

Beyond Good and Evil

great game, not too long, but still massively underrated. Definitely one of my top five of the year. ?16.99 from MVC website. (think psotage is a quid)
                    MVC also have several PS2 and XBox games on a bogof. I got Slient Hill 3 and PoP for 37 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                      very strange that, I checked in both a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any.

Did you have to ask about them?
                      no mate they had stacks of them

near the gaming pods upstairs they must of had a pile of 10 or so and they had a loads near the tills

Comment

Originally posted by Randella_uk
                        near the gaming pods upstairs they must of had a pile of 10 or so and they had a loads near the tills
                        Doh, they must have only just put them out, or had them shipped from other stores.

I was in Doncaster anyway, but lugging the damn thing back on the train was a pain

Comment

Of interest?

Comment

Fudge. I should have read this thread first, I guess. I was all happy last night about getting Prince Of Persia on its own for ?29.99 in Tesco.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                              Posted by Justin Thunder Lager

re Gamecube

Just saw it today 59 quid, everyone in the country should really own 1 at that price
                              Mmmm? 59 quids , where is this fine deal?

Comment

I just bought Billy Hatcher and the giant egg for ?20 new at GAME.

Comment

Working...
                                X