Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElAlcesDiablo
    Guru Guru Nagetto (DS, Success) $15.90 at play-asia.
    Anyone played it? I have no idea if it's any good, but I'm kinda interested.
    Famitsu gave it a 7/10 , so it should be worth a tenner. IGN have some vids here:

Edit: from watching the vids, it seems almost like a golf game, you have to throw your player across the screen and into a target at the end of the level, presumably picking up stuff along the way.

Comment

59.99 for a Cube, Shrek 2, Donkey Konga and Bongos.

So, let's say 25 for Konga and fiver for Sherek....

You get a cube and official controller for 30 quids.

Toys R Us BTW

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
        thanks Alonzo, bargain, also noticed at Amazon (DS) Sprung ?8 and Rayman ?12.
        Ordered 3 DS games & headphones for ?28

Amazon do amaze me, ordered Monday 31/5, all in stock, ship in 24 hours blah blah, but confirmation email says despatch on 5/6, so fire off an email threating to cancel obviously, get this reply back;

">Thank you for writing to Amazon.co.uk with your enquiry.
        >
        >I have upgraded your shipping option from Free Super Saver Delivery
        >to First Class without any charges.
        >
        >And we expect to dispatch your order #026-3511544-********* by: 01-June-2005"

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
          Ordered 3 DS games & headphones for ?28

Amazon do amaze me, ordered Monday 31/5, all in stock, ship in 24 hours blah blah, but confirmation email says despatch on 5/6, so fire off an email threating to cancel obviously, get this reply back;

">Thank you for writing to Amazon.co.uk with your enquiry.
          >
          >I have upgraded your shipping option from Free Super Saver Delivery
          >to First Class without any charges.
          >
          >And we expect to dispatch your order #026-3511544-********* by: 01-June-2005"
          i've had the same postage quote!
          cheers, i'll do the same!

Comment

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on Xbox ?14.99

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=s...X&title=181553

Comment

Resident Evil + Resident Evil Zero for the cube, 1P each in my local WHSmiths...

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat
                Resident Evil + Resident Evil Zero for the cube, 1P each in my local WHSmiths...
                Really? Can you get me a copy of each? I'll give you 10p if you can + P&P.
                Actually, I could probably bung you a couple of quid for your troubles if you don't mind getting them for me?
                Last edited by bignige; 03-06-2005, 17:48.

Comment

I'll see if there are any left tomorrow, they only a couple in there today so I think they might have been clearing stock.

Originally posted by bignige
                  Really? Can you get me a copy of each? I'll give you 10p if you can + P&P.
                  Actually, I could probably bung you a couple of quid for your troubles if you don't mind getting them for me?

Comment

I would like RE Zero as well

Comment

If you can.....count me in also.

I'll give you a couple of quid for your troubles obviously.

Comment

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but...

In GAME - Pre-owned GB SP and unboxed game of your choice for ?29.97.

I picked up a gorgeous NES SP (+charger) with only a few light scuffs, plus Mario Advance 4. Sexy stuff

Northampton stores have about 15 left if anyone is interested. No more NES SP's though, just the blue, black, red and silver left.

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat
                          I'll see if there are any left tomorrow, they only a couple in there today so I think they might have been clearing stock.
                          Cheers mate, let us know if you have any luck. PM me if needed.
                          Last edited by bignige; 04-06-2005, 09:53.

Comment

ill have a copy too please the cube games

Comment

bomberman generation (hudson best) - jap gamecube

?5.50 inc free postage! (yes-asia)

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/

Comment

I just picked up GBA Gradius Galaxies for ?12. Good deal?
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X