Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC Tales of Symphonia

Got an email informaing me of the price drop. Now works out at ?16.50 delivered at

The Player's Choice release is imminent but this is the original version.

Been after this cheap for ages.

Comment

VG+ - Just picked up...

Tales of Symphonia (GC) - ?12.69
      Skies of Arcadia (GC) - ?12.69

Oh what a lovely day

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
        Tales of Symphonia (GC) - ?12.69
        Skies of Arcadia (GC) - ?12.69
        Nice one

Comment

Hmm, very tempting, seeing as they are both destined to be PAL ?30 until the year 2097. Are zey both Freinds Of Freeloader?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
            GC Tales of Symphonia

Got an email informaing me of the price drop. Now works out at ?16.50 delivered at

The Player's Choice release is imminent but this is the original version.

Been after this cheap for ages.
            Unfortunately it's the Player's Choice release

Comment

AAHHHH poo. Is it still worth it getting the players choice version? I admit, im a little gutted now.

Comment

damn, if they were the normal release i would of picked up a few games

Comment

is there any difference from the P.C. edition and the original edition, apart from the ugly new P.C. cover art? (which may hold purists off)

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                    Unfortunately it's the Player's Choice release
                    Yeah, it is now. When I saw it originally it wasn't. Emailed VG+ to confirm and they said Player's Choice. Apparently I am not the only to have asked the question. Tried to cancel my order but it has already been posted.

No matter.

Comment

Originally posted by t-dog
                      is there any difference from the P.C. edition and the original edition, apart from the ugly new P.C. cover art? (which may hold purists off)
                      I actually collect my games and having the PC version just doesn't fit.

Comment

Tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                          Funnily enough - that is exactly where I got mine from literally 10 mins ago

Going to have to sell the PC version when it arrives

Comment

What is wrong with the players choice version? I presume the only differences were the boxes/covers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_nintendo
                              What is wrong with the players choice version? I presume the only differences were the boxes/covers?
                              Nothing wrong with it. Just that I prefer to have the original release. Goes much better with my ToS Cube.

Comment

Have you got the Jpn one or the French/PAL?

Comment

Working...
                                X