Argos - 2DS & two games for ?99 from 23rd Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argos - 2DS & two games for ?99 from 23rd Oct

Deal starts tomorrow at Argos, the games are probably DS games, but for a tenner off and two free games it's better than RRP!

Games are expected to be LOTR Lego and Moshi Monsters Katsuma Unleashed which must have some half decent trade in value at least.
    Last edited by charlesr; 22-10-2013, 12:43.

CEX will give ?5 cash for Lego LOTR and ?9 cash for Moshi Monsters Katsuma Unleashed. So thats ?85 for a brand new 2DS.

Comment

Grabbed one this aft, the Bespin Cloud Car pilot colour scheme, all out of black/blue, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Would have probably picked another up for Zelda but no shops near me seem to have the full set of 3 needed for the deal and you have to get all of it at once to qualify for the 99.99 deal, cheeky argos!

Comment

More likely to be the offer being posted on every deal site in the UK 24 hours before it was available. People were reserving the two games a day early.

Comment

Can get the Blue one at my local store

How are the 2DS to use?
            Are they comfortable for extended play?
            I wish they'd made it Clamshell as it still looks so freaking fugly!!

Comment

They are comfortable to use yes, agree they don't look great, but they do the job intended.

Game should have a demo unit you can try.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                They are comfortable to use yes, agree they don't look great, but they do the job intended.

Game should have a demo unit you can try.
                Thanks for that.

I've reserved it anyway

Spoke to the missus & her friend works in the store & I get her 10% staff discount on that as well so win win for me.
                Trading the 2 games at CEX for the cash so in the end I'll be getting a 2DS for about ?75

Neil

Comment

Working...
                X