No announcement yet.

PS4 headset 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is the place to ask but picked some of these up over Christmas and I'm getting intermittent drops in the sound, my team mates said the chat audio was not great despite others on my team having the same headset with no issues, is there a way to change the wireless settings on these?

I'm a bit annoyed really I don't have a clue why its uses the prone to interference 2.5ghz wifi channel when the ps4 has bluetooth built in, if I cant get them to behave I think I might just send them back.

Comment

Change the 2.4GHz channel your router is using? Headset works fine for my setup, only likely difference is that your router and the headset are using the same/nearby channels I'd have thought.

Comment

Tried the reset sony surgests on its help page and tried changing the channel on my wifi and it stopped the disconnects, The coms issue hasn't been solved i think i might have a dogy mic in these as, am still getting issues, (underwater sounding com's,and choppy coms is the main complaint from my team mates) so these are going back, my px3's and wired Tritton don't have these problems so I'm not sure why these do, there pretty uncomfortable I found too.

Comment

I just got a pair and I'm quite disappointed. Been playing some witcher with them but they just sound very hollow like... I dunno how to describe it but there's no meat to the sound it's all bare bones and I don't hear the 7.1 surround people keep saying it emulates amazingly.

Comment

That's strange I've had a set since they launched in the US.They've never seemed to be hollow in sound.Have you tried downloading a new sound preset?
            Last edited by BIG EDD; 22-05-2015, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
              I just got a pair and I'm quite disappointed. Been playing some witcher with them but they just sound very hollow like... I dunno how to describe it but there's no meat to the sound it's all bare bones and I don't hear the 7.1 surround people keep saying it emulates amazingly.
              I could never get them to sound right (and i tinkered long enough). Similar experience to you. Infact my ?11.99 jvc wired headphones sounded better.

Comment

I got the Bloodborne preset and tried it with the game and it's okay at best still very souless. Needs to be on full blast for it to be somewhat immersive, don't think I'll be keeping them now.

Comment

Working...
                X