Megadrive Handheld Player ?26.49 at Argos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megadrive Handheld Player ?26.49 at Argos

God knows what it's really like to the gaming educated, but reviews seem to say the screen is good and it has a SD card slot, not sure exactly what you can run on it. No save game feature though.

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

The Atgames Arcade Ultimate Portable Video Game Player lets you play all your classic games. The slim and compact handheld video device with its 2.8" LCD screen has over 20 games o choose from, including Sonic the Hedgehog, or insert a SD card to play extra games you have downloaded.
    •A slim and compact handheld video game player loaded with 20 built-in 16-bit SEGA Genesis games including the Streets of Rage series, Sonic the Hedgehog series and Golden Axe.
    •Includes a USB charging cable.
    •Mains operated.
    •Rechargeable.
    •Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included).

Taken from here

Some more info in the posts, but as they say you may be better off picking up a cheap PSP for emulation instead.
    Last edited by VR46; 28-08-2014, 21:42.

Sound reputably bad on this model?

Comment

I've considered getting one of these a few times, but what are they like?

I mean can the screen possibly be any good on a unit this cheap?

EDIT: just saw the comment about it not having a savegame feature; shame as that's a dealbreaker.
      Last edited by Asura; 30-08-2014, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        I've considered getting one of these a few times, but what are they like?

I mean can the screen possibly be any good on a unit this cheap?

EDIT: just saw the comment about it not having a savegame feature; shame as that's a dealbreaker.
        Can't be worse than a Game Gear!

Comment

Working...
        X